Thread: what is SMS Encryption method

what is SMS Encryption method

I heard about the SMS encryption technology .BY using the encryption we can save our information from the hackers .I also got a assignment from the collage on the message encryption. But the problem is that I don’t know anything about the SMS encryption and I have to submit this within the week. So if anybody has information about the SMS encryption and the SMS encryption is done .I request to all friends please reply me.

Re: what is SMS Encryption method

Secure SMS (encrypted SMS) is a protected text messaging solution for transferring sensitive information from one device to another. Using the Secure SMS mobile micro Client mobile phones use the SMS channel to send and receive information, data or internal communication from other using SMS encryption technology. Secure sms offer a safe and secure mobile communication solution utilizing a secure gateway platform with advanced SMS encryption Micro client technology.

SMS encryption is a technology which is used to provide safe communication. In contrast to mom key encryption methods, secure SMS utilizes AES technology. It provides secure end to end SMS encryption meeting strict security standards and different key for each handset with decryption limited to the allocated device. It increases the message size up to 5000 characters. It is certified with all major carriers, operating system and handset manufactures.

Sms encryption can be used to encrypt or code any text massage with the pass code, so only the person with the pass code can decrypt the message sent to you .then send the via SMS or email. Simply enter your text in the text box, then enter your unique pass code using the numbers or letters then press encrypt and presto, you have your encrypted message. You don’t need to remember the pass code then you can save them for future use.

We are using the SMS for sends data to other person. Sometime this data is very confidential which not visible to other person for such type of confidential messaging we uses the encryption methods. This method provides a very high security to the communication. It converts the simple test format into unreadable form. This technic author of the message has write to decide the message password and this type of technic is not easily hacked by anyone