Thread: How to encrypt internet traffic for whole network

How to encrypt internet traffic for whole network

I am in fix over a question and I am not sure from where I can get the solutions for. The thing is that I am interested in using a VPN to encrypt traffic and shows a different IP address but the thing is that there only for certain ports like encrypt only network traffic but for everyone on the network. My router, a dg834g uses the dg team firmware, and the router does seem to have vpn capabilities.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: How to encrypt internet traffic for whole network

I would say that you might as well go for the SSH as that will help you to get away with the problem that you are facing. I guess that the SSH as the secure shell is a network protocol that exchanges the data that is available and then it just sends to the secure channel.And this is done between two networked devices that are useful to solve the problem that you are having right now. Also I would say that it is easy to set-up on any ports as it provides you encrypted connection .

I feel that what you are looking for is VPN split tunneling. And I am quite sure about it. I feel that it is the one that is required for you to solve the problem that you are effacing. The VPN split tunneling is the one which encrypt internet traffic for whole network.Also I would say you that most of the times you will not be able to create a VPN and that is the reason why you can go to the outside from a corporate network.

According to me I guess that maybe what you really want is to use encrypted versions of the protocols you use. So I would say that for example you can go for the HTTP has HTTPS and also say you can even use the bit torrent which has PE and various other plugins as well.So this is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.I would say that this is the best possible solution that you can go for and then there wont be any issues at all.

Even I had a similar kind of problem with me and what I did was that I had used this thing for the first thing and then it had just popped into my head at the time.So I guess that even this will help you to get away with the issue that you are facing.Also I would say that I could have used IRC as an example but then there were some other examples that were available and I guess that they would be better options that you can opt for.