Thread: Are there any alternatives to Godaddy's Website Protection Site Scanner ?

Are there any alternatives to Godaddy's Website Protection Site Scanner ?

Hello people. What’s up. I hope that you all have been doing well. Have question friends. It will be really nice if someone can help me out on this and put up their views. Basically, my query is that are they any self hosted scripts that act like as a "Site Scanner" the way Godaddy's Website protection works? Just had a though, so leaving a thread here. Thanks in advance for helping as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Are there any alternatives to Godaddy's Website Protection Site Scanner ?

Hey I feel that Website Protection Site Scanner supplies easy-to-read consequences for each daily scan. If a daily scan finds concern in website. Site Scanner scores each type of matter in a different way, placing more weight on higher-risk vulnerabilities. I order to resolve issues in order of severity, starting with critical. Click View Details in the Actions column to see a full portrayal of the problem, solution suggestions, and risk factor rank. Hence, I do not feel having any alternative

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that McAfee did have or has a comparable product. As a safekeeping specialized I don't have too much assurance in these services. First of all they use off the shelf profit-making and thus in the process money making products, some of them free of charge, such as Nessus and OpenVAS in order to defenselessness scan the website. You possibly will be able do this on your own. I hope you like my post. Thank You.

Reading the query and above post, I agree to it. It has been displayed in preceding occurrences that seal does not demonstrate you are protected. In fact there were a numerous websites that used analogous services and got thoroughly hacked. Keep in mind that these are automated scans using recognized susceptibility. Any good pen tester will use their common sense, have possession of hand written tools and a few superior off the shelf tools and maybe use a weak scanner in order to get the low hanging fruit.

Hello. Hey I agree to the above post. I feel you should be fine with Godaddy's Website Protection Site Scanner. You put forward a dispute or request for help, your message and all correspondence is in the details for the matter. When a safekeeping consultant replies to your appeal, notification is done by the use of email. You must log in to Site Scanner and click View Details for the problem to review the response. What more can you ask for buddy.

Guys, thank you for the replies. You all were really very nice to me in suggesting that I should avoid substitutes to Godaddy's Website Protection Site Scanner. Really thanks a lot for displaying me the methods and the ways which has been provided by them. Also, I understand that it is not advisable to be reliable on other things. I really want to thank you everyone again for replying. Take Care. You all really made my day friends.