Thread: Voilation in Email security

Voilation in Email security

I had this problem from long time and was getting worried about it. The thing is that I have heard that a new email virus that antivirus programs cannot detect. Also I would say that there is apparently no problem at all with this and have heard that it just spread across the yahoo network. Also I have heard that once someone opens the email then the sender is given access to the receiver’s information, and the receiver loses their entire hard drive. So please get back to me on this as I am getting worried.

Re: Voilation in Email security

I haven’t heard anything about the thing that you are talking about and would say that you may have also noticed receiving emails from friends with yahoo accounts. I would also say that there is something that just contains nothing but a link with a .php extension.So this is what more threatening and you need to be more aware about it rather than anything else. So this is a major thing and you just need to be careful about it.

I would suggest that there is no such violation in the Email security and you don’t have to worry much on this issue. I think that there is no problem at all with this one and I am sure that there wont be any major threat about this. Also the .php extension that someone is talking about is another issue that is being sorted out and I am sure that this will get a solutions sooner rather than later.

Thanks a lot for your prompt replies. I just went through the solutions that you all have provided and would say that I am very much relieved about them .I feel that I am a lot more secured about this particular thing and wish that there are not more such instances where such thing could again occur. Also I would tell you that if there are any other problems with this one then do come back to me immediately.

Even I agree with the solutions that were provided and would say that even I am in unison with this one. I would also say that the mails which you got with the .php extension are the one that are found to be suspicious and I feel that they needs to be ignored rather that thinking about them .So this is what more threatening and you need to be more aware about it rather than anything else. So this is a major thing and you just need to be careful about it.