Thread: Localhost 10060 error message occurring in MySQL server connectivity

Localhost 10060 error message occurring in MySQL server connectivity

Hello friend, currently I Microsoft windows vista operating system and yesterday I installed MYSQL server on it. It install without giving any type of error message. Now when I try to connect the MYSQL server then it gives the "Connecting Server mysql@localhost (MySQL): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10060)" error message. I don’t understand the meaning of this error but I need to solve this error. If anyone has knowledge about it then please share it.

Re: Localhost 10060 error message occurring in MySQL server connectivity

I also faced the same kind of trouble and then I tried setting up Port exceptions for 3306. Then you need to stop both the Windows Firewall service and the Base Filtering Engine. It helps to enable connection and then the trouble will be solved from the system. This connection error normally occurs because the firewall doesn’t give the permission to connect the system to the MYSQL server. This firewall services need to close the connection and it helps to connect the software.

Hey dude, I think you had not install it very well and hence the trouble is occurred. As per mine thinking you need to reinstall this software. If you have does not knowledge about the software installation the manual of this software will help you to understand the correct step by step process. The manual is come with the software then just read that manual and it helps you to solve the trouble. Normally, user did not install software very well and hence the trouble is occurred.

Hey, this is the firewall issue and you need to update the firewall present in the system. Normally Microsoft windows firewall restricts the system to access the permission of the server and it doesn’t allow connecting the server. Then for solving this kind of issue normally we need to update this firewall. The updated version of the firewall will provide this facility to connect the MYSQL Server to the system. Then you can able to run the SQL command over the system.

Hey I think this kind of issue will be either requires the update of the firewall or need to reinstall the windows firewall. This solution normally works and the trouble present in the system will be solved and the connection is too established between the SQL server and the system. Then you need to use this one of the solution and then check the connection. Normally these solutions help to solve the trouble. If this can’t help then you need to contact the Microsoft support staff and the expert will help you to solve the trouble.