Thread: How to clean temporary file completely from PC using windows 7

How to clean temporary file completely from PC using windows 7

Hello everyone on this forum, I was having one question for you all solve my doubt. Actually in my office I am using windows 7 professional for my work, my work is to produce important data using word, excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, statistical analysis software and many more. After completing my work I save entire data in USB drive. After that whenever I try to delete accessory file which are created by the programs in temp folder, however I am not sure that my Pc is still clean, can anyone tell me how can I completely clean my PC neither using special third party software or application. Thanks a lot in advance for your replies.

Re: How to clean temporary file completely from PC using windows 7

Hey friend, I have seen your problem, let me clear you one thing, this problem is not that big deal. The thing which you are expecting is easy to get so just don’t get worry. You can install a XP virtual machine to your PC it will help you to achieve your goal. I have not touched it from many years, that’s why I can’t tell you much more about it, but I am sure that it will help you so just try it and if you get success in it then do reply to my post. All the Best!

Hi, I am completely agreed with the above post, if you install the virtual Machine whichever XP or any other, when you use it, you will be able to quit the virtual machine without saving document or any of your file temporary file registry change etc. made while the session was in progress, just easily gets dropped and deleted. When you next time starts your computer you just get clean computer with good quality to start again.

Hello, after reading the above post and doing search on it I can say that I am totally agreed with above two posts. I can assure you that installing CP virtual machine allows you to create temporary imaginary machine, which will save your files and folder while it is running, on stopping or closing virtual machine it automatically discards all data without ant trace or you can say record. So just install it and us it. it has the capability to solve your problem. All the Best!

Hey friends, I have gone through to above all cases and I can say that installing virtual XP machine on Windows 7 environment is not that easy. I am writing here some of the step which will help you to install virtual XP machine on windows 7:
    You must follow the below mentioned path for it.

Windows XP Mode.vmcx
    o Virtual Machine description and registration settings
    o default location C:\Users\Your_Username\Virtual Machines
    • Windows XP Mode.vhd
    o Virtual Machine virtual hard drive image
    o default location C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual Machines
    • Windows XP Mode.vmc
    o Virtual Machine settings file
    o default location C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Virtual PC\Virtual Machines

So this will solve your problem. All the Best!

Hello to all, those who are having the above mentioned problem and not able to install virtual machine on their Pc, then I have one alternative solution for them. To clean the PC you can use third party software like dipfreeze.so. once you installed this software it will delete all junk file and folder which you create during your work after every restart of your computer. This software allows you to use another feature like virtual box, once you use this in any OS you will not need to do clean Pc, because data stored on this is completely virtual and it gets deleted automatically. So you can use this option also.

Hey man, I have done search and I got the list of some software which permanently delete your data which is stored in temporary file and folder. Below give is the list of that software:
    • Ccleaner: delete cache, temporary folder and other user data.
    • Diskmax: Go over your system and does a 5 stage cleanout of any leftover files.
    • Wipe: deeply cleans your PC, with option to delete data from HDD
    • Eusing: Cleans out leftover registry entries.
    • Revo: Uninstalls programs and then removes lefover files and registry entries.

You can have multiple choice to clean your PC.