Thread: Need exchange server for providing email security

Need exchange server for providing email security

Hello, I am currently worked on web based email account and I need to provide the security to this email account. I know that there are so many services available that help to assign the security to the email account but I need some exchange type of server. I read some article that exchange server provide this best security for web based email. Has anyone used any of the exchange sever services for individuals? If anyone having knowledge then please share.

Re: Need exchange server for providing email security

Microsoft has already noticed this point and hence there is Microsoft Exchange Server present which help to provide the security to the individual email account. This Microsoft Exchange Server is to be the server side application product and it contains the major feature such as electronic mail, calendar and contacts. In that the electronic mail has to be providing the best security to it. Then you bought any version of this application and use its email security feature.

Hey dude, I have currently worked on the Windows Server 2003 server operating system and I installed exchange server 2003 on it. I see its result and I little bit doubt about it. I think it does not work very well. Then I read the manual of this application. Then I set the access permission of the email. This presents in the Security tab of the Exchange server property box. Then you can easily able to set the security permission of the individual email account.

Initially I read the some article about the exchange server and then I decided that it install it on to the system. Then I realized that this is the server side application I work on the windows 7 OS. Then for solving that trouble I understand to uninstall this win 7 and then install server base OS. Then I select the windows server 2000 and install it onto the system. This OS do not create any trouble and the exchange server 2003 application easily install on the system. It helps to assign security to the email account.

Hey dude, I also faced this OS compatibility issue and then I do the same process and install exchange server 2003 application. Then suddenly it doesn’t work and I think the issue is present in the application. Then I read some article about the exchange server. Finally I realized the configuration of the property as well as certificate is necessary to do this task. Then I use Microsoft site and so this task. It helps a lot to understand the trouble and solve it.

Hey I think this kind of issue always solve by reading some article about them. Normally user does not understand this process and they need to solve this kind of trouble. Several web sites also present over the internet which help to solve this kind of trouble. If you cannot able to solve the trouble then the expert present in the Microsoft site will help you to solve this kind of trouble. The expert has knowledge about it and they definitely help you to solve the trouble.