Thread: Free virus scanners is better than paid one?

Free virus scanners is better than paid one?

I have having too many viruses in my desktop thus I am about to use of free anti-virus software. Now a day’s I have heard about so many scanners but I am confused about which should I use? Is it worthy to buy a anti-virus software or we can do the same operation through the free software’s? is AVG better or shall I refer any other, please help me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Free virus scanners is better than paid one?

Yeah, you have hears it correctly, you can use the antivirus software to clean your personal computer. But always keep in mind that use always the trust worthy software’s, like McAfee , AVG. And as you have mentioned is AVG best, according to the Internets rating its good, but I still recommend you to use McAfee because it has more capabilities than the AVG, and it not only cleans the virus inside the PC but also prevent the laptop from affecting by such a viruses.

See, there is too much difference between the anti-virus which is paid and the free version, both have different functionality provided even after with the same software. So if you are new to such kind of virus and don’t know how to handle such an viruses, you can simply buy the paid version of antivirus system. Because in that you won’t have to bother about the its capabilities.

The anti-virus software is somewhat a defender to the pc which do not make the virus enter in the system, but I in fact feel its faulty at some accent, as it won’t detect such a virus which besides in the directory which is usually not we use, and such a virus do not reflect itself, but affect our pc, if you strongly believe that it helps, then you can buy it, but don’t forget to update it whenever it is necessary, because as its database goes outdated, it becomes useless until and unless you download its update.

If you’ve got a PC infected by the viruses you have another option for removing such ca virus, you can do it by performing live action, there are many websites that provide such an functionality for removing virus, but most of them are fake, instead of removing the virus, it actually infects our system from such a viruses and worms. Thus rather than this you should buy a software.

I am mentioning the name of such a software which was ranked by its user. At the very first position there is AVG, after that NOD32 is also best, another is SHAREWARE, AVIRA ANTI-VIR. This are the four top software’s listed and ranked by its users. Difference between those tools are very obvious. As AVG provide the protection against the internet malware where as NOD32 is for windows and that way.