Thread: Spyware remover programs that install Spyware in the system

Spyware remover programs that install Spyware in the system

Well guys these days a lot has been said about the list of the spyware programs that have been emerged these days because of which spyware does gets installed inside the system. Instead of removing the spyware from the system the programs install the spyware in the system. That is really frustrating because that is a case of cheating, so what I want is that you all give me a list of spyware programs that uses the same tactics to install the spyware inside the system. Of course you all must be having enough knowledge on them so please do let me know about it as well.

Re: Spyware remover programs that install Spyware in the system

Yes surely I will like to help you on these problems I have got a list of anti spyware programs or the software’s that helps in the spread of the spywares in the system and the list goes as
    -AdDestroyer
    -AdProtector
    -AdwareHunter AdWareRemoverGold
    -BPS Spyware & Adware Remover -- AdAware knockoff,
    -InternetAntiSpy
    -NoAdware
    These are some of the list of programs that I have managed to come across I think that will help you in solving the problem and it will give enough information to everyone. ‘

According to me we must better prefer to the safest anti malware programs such as malware bytes program. This is the most recommended anti malware program that I would like to suggest which will solve the task for you, so you must definitely have a look at it and I am sure that will be of good help for you. Other than that I think ad-aware and spybot S & D is also a good option that I think you must give it a try. So I hope you have liked the suggestions.

spyware blaster is a good program according to me I am personally using it and I have never ever faced any problems with the particular program. So that’s what I want to say and if you want a link for that software then I would recommend you to visit the javacoolsoftware website I think that is a place that you will get some cool anti spyware programs. So do visit that website it is simply great and you will get some cool websites to look out for.

Well I have got some additional information on the topic that I would like to share it with you all because it will spread the awareness to stop visiting such type of websites and that will help in solving the problem for all of us. So here is a list of avoidable programs
    - SpyKiller
    - SpyKillerPro
    - Spyware Annihilator
    - SpywareBeGone
    - SpywareCleaner
    - SpywareCrusher
    - SpywareInfoooo.com
    - SpywareKilla
    - SpywareNuker
    - SpywareRemover
    - SpywareThis
    - SpywareZapper OR TZ Spyware Adware Remover
    - SpyWiper
    - ssppyy pro
    I hope this was informative for you.

Thanks for all the recommendation and all the useful piece of advice that you have given and I must say that it is a really a great piece of information and I must really appreciate your efforts for helping me solve the problem. I thin with the reading all such stuffs it will create a awareness among all the users and hence i think this post is really very useful for all of us. i would appreciate if more of the users come up with some more suggestions.