Thread: Remove viruses from computer by dos command

Remove viruses from computer by dos command

In my computer I have latest updated antivirus but apart from that my computer is suffering from the virus. When I am trying to remove the virus my antivirus failed. Someone told me to by using command prompt I can remove my all viruses from the computer. But problem is that I don’t know how to remove the virus using the DOS command and also don’t know command also. So if anybody has knowledge about this please replies me.

Re: Remove viruses from computer by dos command

The easiest way to remove the antivirus form your computer to using the command prompt is that you have to first restart your computer in safe mode. After that complete restarting of computer in safe mode you select the run option and type cmd command in that. This command is for starting the DOS command line. In that command line type the “cd\ command this is used for change the root directory. After that you type cd\ folder where the virus is located the type the “del nameofvirus.exe” and your computer is free from the viruses.

DOS mode is totally command based in that perform any type operation for that you have to need commands. For removing harmful viruses from the computer there is some few command. For deleting a viruses from the computer you have restart your computer in safe mode .After starting the computer you open the DOS by using the cmd command and then type the folder name where the virus is located (c\folder name ) and the run this command del nameofvirus.exe.

Some viruses are loaded with window when we starting. Such type of viruses is not removed by using the antivirus .So that we starting a window in safe mode with the command prompt. Then we choose the run option and type cmd to open dos and after we entering a folder name where the virus are located and the type”del name of virus.exe” . In this we remove all the e viruses from the computer.

If you want remove antivirus form the your computer by using a DOS command prompt then you should first start your computer in safe mode with command line prompt . Then start the dos command prompt by typing the cmd command in run option. Then you mainly focus on that folder where virus placed after that type this command “cd\name of folder”. At the end you only have to know the virus name and then type “del name ofvirus.exe”. After that your computer is free from the virus.