Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011

Unable to download anything because of %APPDAT% issue

Guys really I am very much frustrated with this problem and I really have no idea what to do in such situation? Well I am unable to download anything and anytime I try to do that I get an network access error and it says that %APPDAT% error. So what can be the problem here now you only tell me I tried searching for the list of the solutions but I did not get anything, so I need your help on these, please suggest me something. I am waiting for your response.
Old 05-05-2011

Re: Unable to download anything because of %APPDAT% issue

I think so Microsoft fix it is the most recommended solution for the problem and hence I think it would be worth considering, that?s a tool that will allow you to do everything and you will get a fix to that problem in no time, so that?s what the best part of using the Microsoft Fix it tool. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. Just give it a try and even I tried with the same method and I got the solutions. So that?s why I am recommending the solution for you.
Old 05-05-2011

Well I have got a specific solution for the problem, do try it and let me know if that works or not. See basically you will have to try the following steps that I have listed below
1) First go to the Start option and then go to Run.
2) Now in the run type regedit.
3) After having done that you will have to go to the following location
4) HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software , Microsoft, Windows, Current Version, Explorer and User Shell Folders.
5) In that folder clear all the keys and then reboot the system, this solution will work out for you. So go ahead with the solutions.
Old 05-05-2011

Just keep updating your system and you will get the problem, just check out for the updates by going to the My Computer and then selecting its properties, I think that will solve the problem for you. So do try it and I am sure it will work out for you. See updating your system does surely help you in solving the problem, so it would be better if you can update your system as soon as possible. Hope this solution helps you.
Old 05-05-2011

Why don?t you have a chat with the Microsoft people about the issue and I think they will solve the issue for you. I think the Microsoft people must be very well versed with issues such as these and hence it would be better to solve the issue from them only. So I hope you have got the suggestions that I am trying to specify here, so go ahead and have a talk with them I am sure that will solve the issue for you.
Old 06-05-2011

Ok thanks for the help/ let me tell you that your suggestions did really help me a lot and I am very proud to say that these solutions really do count to me because they are really very helpful for me, so that?s what I want to say, I am very much happy with the result that I have got and all the credit goes to you guys for sorting out the issue for me. So that's what i wanted to say here, thanks for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,