Thread: Unable to remove the trojan malware MS Removal Tool

Unable to remove the trojan malware MS Removal Tool

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. What’s up. was not using a security software program and got the MS Removal Tool virus. I have Norton and was trying to download it to laptop, from Norton website, but the malware obstruct even getting on the internet to do the DL. It stops the laptop operation within seconds after the boot up. I am having windows 7 installed. Guys please help what should I do. Thanks in advance for the replies. I really appreciate it.

Re: Unable to remove the trojan malware MS Removal Tool

Hey buddy, I will inform you that you can get to the safe mode by pressing F2 button without more ado Also, as you mentioned that you were trying to download, rather than that I believe that you should go and purchase Norton from a store and then try to install from disc? Also, just be sure that you perform that in safe mode in safe mode. I have shared my knowledge with you whatever I knew, I really wish friend, that it helps you in some way or the other.

Hey there are some tools which you can download onto your current computer and get them to work, then okay, but habitually the problem malware prevents the programs from running in the approved manner. If that's the scenario, then download each and every tools on different clean computer and then copy them to a Compact Disk or in that case the flash drive, then transport them to the troubling system and make use of them at the same time as in Safe Mode.

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode along with Networking. As the computer will be booting hit the F8 key button constantly which will lead to Windows Advanced Options Menu as shown below. Make use of arrow keys in order to move to Safe Mode with Networking and force down Enter key.Then you will have to login as the similar user you were earlier logged in within the usual Windows mode. Also, download free anti-malware software and then run a full system scan.

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that fresh danger appears each and every day. Hence, In order to defend your Personal Computer from such daily virus I stalwartly counsel you to make use of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4. It is just superb. Also, take care that Scare ware such as MS Removal Tool are normally installed when users are redirected to false online scanner pages or fake pages spread throughout the Web by cyber criminals using black hat Search Engine optimisation methods

Hey friends. Thank you so much for the replies. I am really grateful to all of you who took time out for me and replies to my thread. The solution was so systematic and explained in a detailed manner. I did not get stuck up anywhere and I followed the proper steps as it was mentioned above . The best part I found was that I got such quick replies. I thank you all once again. You’ll indeed made my day. Take Care Friends.