Thread: virus that doesn't allow me to scan a system

virus that doesn't allow me to scan a system

I am using a computer system form last two to three year. . I have many software application on my computer system and I have special software name is antivirus to remove the viruses from the computer. It working nicely but what happened from the last night it doesn’t start to scan the computer .I can’t understand way such thing are happing. So if anyone has idea regarding this problem please reply me.

Re: virus that doesn't allow me to scan a system

I you’re your antivirus don’t start to scan your system it means that some very harm full viruses are riches in your system and they were not allowing to your antivirus to scan. Such type of viruses are automatically updated on daily basic .for this type of virus we need a daily updated antivirus. To remove a type of virus we have remove our hard disk attached with another computer using USB or SATA cable and the scan the hard disk.

If Virus is not allowing scanning your system then you have follow some easy steps. First step is if you are remembering such problem is which date from occurring. After that restart the computer in safe mode .After that you go to system tool option from that you have to find your oldest restore point. Then restore the system from that date and again start the computer in safe mode eventually that you scan your computer it allow scanning your system.

Some time people don’t create a restore point even they have restore point after the problem occurring date. In this condition you have to remove your hard disk from the your computer and grab all USB to IDE/SATA adapter .After that go to a friend’s home install a latest copy of AVAST and then once your friends Window get booted, make sure his antivirus is on guard mode plug in you r HDD using USB adopter. Then scan your HDD and have removed viruses.

There are two methods if your antivirus doesn’t scan your computer system First method is to remember the problem occurring date and restore the system. And the second method is remove your hard disk and go to your friend house and attached your hard disk to the friend’s computer using the USB cable and then scans whole hard disk and remove virus from the hard disk. By using this method you can remove your problem.