Thread: Tools for removing the trojan malware ?

Tools for removing the trojan malware ?

I got a Trojan in my personal computer, and i think i might have done something wrong though i merely i just get redirect for lot of websites and programs are missing in my hard drive. I follow various tools for removing that but it just cant help it. I cannot run setup for mbam.exe after naming it explorer.exe. I am just having multiple copies of each files in the same directory. Please help me out, what should i do, which software do i prefer ? What are the basic technique for avoiding this happening again ?

Re: Tools for removing the trojan malware ?

I was having the same problem with my laptop, i just install a Trojan remover and it really helps me out, but i think u won't get the same software from the internet but i have heard about the another tool which actually performs the same as what i have installed called 'rkill.exe'. it is the software that will easily clean your computer, Without any data-loss, with managing the proper consistency. You can try it out.

It seems like you are using more than one antivirus program (AVG and kasper sky etc). This is very harmful, as multiple Anti Virus can interfere with one another and actually allow more viruses to get through. Actually the thing is like it affects the windows firewall and lead causing havoc through internet. I strongly recommend you to uninstall one among them. you can do it by the procedure given. go to Start ->click Control Panel -> click Add or Remove Programs and uninstall antivirus program.

If you can identify the particular program which is affected or is part of the malware, you can remove it manually too , you have to follow certain steps.
    - Download and extract the Auto run program by Sysinternals to C:\Autoruns
    - Start the personal computer into Safe Mode so that the malware is not started. Because some of them monitor the keys that allow them to start and if they notice they have been removed, will automatically replace that start up key.
    - Navigate to the C:\Autorun directory,created in Step 1 and double-click on autorun.exe.
    -When he program starts, click on the Options menu and enable the following options by clicking on them. This will place a checkmark next to each of these options.
    -Include empty locations and Verify Code Signatures which is generally mentioned, and hide the signed Microsoft entries. after doing certain steps press F5 to refresh the startup new setting.

It will shows info about your startup different tabs. The file name you are looking for will be there under the Log on tabs, but you must have to check all the other tabs to make sure they are not loading elsewhere as well. Click on each tab and look through the list for the file name that you want to remove. The file name will under the Image Path column. Perhaps there will be more than one entries associated with the same files as it functions that way. It is important to note that many Trojan programs disguise themselves by describing them self legitimate. It is therefore important to know exactly which file, and the directory they are in, You can check your Startup Database for that information or ask for help in our computer help forums.

There is so many tools available for affected system that provide a real-time malware firewall for user, once a Trojan or key logger would been loaded, the antivirus('ATE') can firstly detect,then block the particular files from affecting another one's and then clean it. The ATE can detect almost 55000 Trojans. or you can clean it by tools available on internet itself.I insist you, not to see the unwanted spams through which it generally spreads.

Don't try to use the free version of Trojan removers, the situation changes all the time. And after all you doesn't have to buy it again and again, as updates are available on internet. Or according to me the best way is to keep the backup of important data. We can avoid it too as it always put some marks before affecting the system, like "critical system error" pop up message saying your browser is affected by the Trojan. and you need to clean it as soon as possible otherwise it may lead to crash dumping memory.