Thread: Need installer for Sony home network library

Need installer for Sony home network library

Well my media gallery is giving me error while I am trying to access the same that the Sony home network library is not installed and if I need to open the same then the error message thrown at me saying that media library is not installed. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue and where I can the appropriate home network library so that I can download the same and install it back on the system.

Re: Need installer for Sony home network library

Well here in this case I only want you to just find the official site and then there you have to install the library on the system. I am sure the library is not properly installed and you will get this thing done when you will install the same from the official site. I am sure that once the Sony home network library is installed then you will automatically able to have access on the media which you are trying to do.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing on the system and it seems to me that I can help you out of the same actually the error clearly says that the error is related to the media library and here it is nothing but the Sony home network library and to get the same I want you to just go and visit the Sony officials and ask for help I am sure that they will help you in this case and will assist you to solve the problem as soon as possible.

The network library which you are talking about is not updated and that is the reason why you are facing problems on the system and here what you have to do is that just try and update one which is already installed needs to be updated and I am sure that once the same is done then you will not face any of the issue what so ever. Mark my words there are latest updates available and you just need update the one with yours for the current one.