Thread: wireless is not working in HP Probook 4515s

wireless is not working in HP Probook 4515s

I have own the HP Probook 4515s and I am using this laptop from last 2 months and I am using windows vista in my laptop. I have installed the windows 7 in my laptop before 2 days. After installing the window 7 I installed the all the drivers in my laptop and all the things are working fine except wireless. Now I am not able to connect my wireless with other connection. Please help me with this problem. I don’t know how to solve this problem. If anyone have any idea regarding that then please tell me how to fix it.

Re: wireless is not working in HP Probook 4515s

I have gone through your problem and as you have mentioned in you post that you are not able to use the wireless in your laptop. For this problem I suggest you first check in your laptop that is there wireless assistant is installed or not? First check this thing. If wireless assistant is not there then you have to install it in your laptop and after that you will be able to connect the wireless with other connection. If after doing that still you are facing the same problem then please let me know.

Ok. After reading your post I have checked in my laptop about the wireless assistant. And after checking all the things now I came to know that wireless assistant is not installed in my laptop. So after that I tried to install it from my driver CD. But in my driver CD wireless assistant is not there. So now I don’t know how install the wireless assistant in my laptop. Please tell me where I can find the wireless assistant installer? Please help me with this. It will be very helpful for me.

Normally wireless assistant comes preinstalled with the laptop so that is why it is not included in your driver cd. As you have said that you have installed the windows 7 in your laptop It means the that preinstalled wireless assistant is gone with your vista. So you have to download it manually form internet. You can find that on the HP official site. Just visit that site and try to search wireless assistant on that site. I hope you will get the wireless assistant there. If you are unable to find that then let me know.

As you have said in your post about downloading the wireless assistant. I have visited the HP website and tried to search wireless assistant there but I am not able to find it. After that I tried to search same thing on Google but still I am not getting any related result there. So I request you to help me with this. If you have any direct link to downloading for that then please provide it. It will be very helpful for me. Please reply me as soon as possible because I really need to start my wireless connection.

Don’t worry if you are not able to search the wireless assistant then I will help you with it. To download the wireless assistant you need to click here WIRELESS ASSISTANT. Once you downloaded this. After that install it in your laptop and then install the wireless drivers in you r laptop. If the wireless drivers are already installed in your laptop then just restart your laptop. After that run wireless assistant and enable your wireless program from there. Now enjoy your wireless connection.

As you have said in your post about downloading the wireless assistant. I followed all your steps and I downloaded the wireless assistant and installed in my laptop. Now I am able to connect the easily. All the thing are working fine and I am not facing any problems with anything. Thank you so much for helping me to solve this problem. Your ideas really worked for me. I really appreciate your help.