Thread: Need a good combination of antivirus and firewall protection

Need a good combination of antivirus and firewall protection

Hello guys. Greetings to everyone. I hope you all are doing well. What’s up. Anyways, wanted some suggestions from you guys. Well, basically, I wanted to get knowledge about a decent combination of antivirus applications and firewalls. Well, I have windows 7 and I am making use of avast 6, spybot and windows firewall. Please recommend whether it is a good choice or not. Thanks in advance for the help provided by you’ll. I really appreciate it.

Re: Need a good combination of antivirus and firewall protection

I feel that avast is a very good option to go for and also it has a built in Microsoft firewall for windows 7 and it is good. Also, there is one named as spybot which is really a top quality antispyware program. But what I have heard is that it was famous some time back, now there are many new which have come up in the market. I have mentioned you which I knew and have shared my knowledge. I hope you like it and it helps you out in some way.

Hey according too my suggestion would be that you should go for malwarebytes anti malware and the superantispyware. Its my very strong thinking that you should select this as they are just superb. I am saying this from my personal experience. You can download it very easily from the internet. It is not a big deal. Also, the best part about it is that they both are freely available. Hence, there isn’t something risky in trying them out.

Hey my choice would be for Panda Cloud Antivirus and Comodo Firewall. Do make a point that both of them are freely available. I feel it as a very important and a superb point. Also, according to me , Panda has a small footprint when it comes to resources used on computer. Both have been giving me very fine performances until now. Also, both of them work well together. I wish that you like cloud antivirus products. Anyways, it depends on you.

I will advocate you that you should go for avast Free as it is upright if you are looking out for real-time protection. Also, in addition to this there is Microsoft security essentials for windows 7 computers. It has a clean boundary and the updates are fixed into Windows Update. I , myself is fond of avira free as it has loads of alternatives to customize according to the needs and wishes. Just my piece of advice will be that you make sure you have one real time anti protection which runs at a particular time.

Hey I would like to tell you that firewall in Windows 7 is pretty superior on the whole since it protects both the incoming and outgoing connections. In case you wish to get more power over your firewall, should opt for comodo firewall free. It does a fabulous work in protecting unknown connections. Anyways, by now you must have got sufficient information that you were looking for and just go with what you feel and do not confuse yourself with lots of options.