Thread: Difference between Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro/Advanced software?

Difference between Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro/Advanced software?

Hello guys. How are you all? Well, I just completed my SSC and got a new computer from dad. I also have the access to the internet. I love exploring new things and really wish to keep updating myself with whatever knowledge I can . Now, being new in this field I am eager to know about something as I do not have information about it. I have heard about Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro/Advanced software. Can anyone please let me know what is the difference between the two. Thanks

Re: Difference between Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro/Advanced software?

Hey dude , I would like to tell you that there isn’t a definite standard when it comes to Internet Security. It commonly depends on the software maker , in what category he wishes to put its internet security standard. More often than not, the maker endows with some category of document in order to the differentiation between Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro or Advanced software.

Re: Difference between Internet Security Standard software and Internet Security Pro/Advanced software?

Hey , this is somewhat a confusing question. I am saying this because the category changes from people to people. For, one manufacturer, standard might come under a user or for home use whereas on the other hand Internet Security Pro or Advanced software will comprise of business deployment, management or we can say update tools . I am hoping now your visualization is better after reading what I wrote here.

Dude, I agree with the above reply and will take you forward. You can find many different websites where Microsoft displays you with sufficient amount of information. The one I had come across was the differentiation between Visio Standard, Visio Pro, and Visio Premium. Just be clear that visio is not an antivirus software. However, it should demonstrate what the above person had meant from his explanation.

Hey friends. I really appreciate that you got time for me and replied to my post. I really thank each and everyone .Now, even I feel that it was a perturbing query and wasn’t that important how much I had initially thought about it . I did go through the Microsoft website as someone mentioned and it is now clear that the standard and the advanced terms differ from creator of the software and also the type of software.