Thread: Unable to turn on real time scanning in MacAfee antivirus-Dell xps14 laptop

Unable to turn on real time scanning in MacAfee antivirus-Dell xps14 laptop

Hello, last month I had purchased the new branded Dell xps 14 laptop. The specification of this laptop is to be as Intel core i7 processor with NVIDIA graphics card and Intel HM57 chipset. The other configurations of this laptop are to as 4GB DDR3 RAM with 500GB HDD and 14 inch diagonal display. In that time I had installed the 15 month subscription of MacAfee antivirus. Yesterday I try to on the real time scanning option in that MacAfee but it can’t on. Please give me some advice to solve this issue.

re: Unable to turn on real time scanning in MacAfee antivirus-Dell xps14 laptop

Hey, the dell laptop you purchased is really nice and the configuration of this laptop is really good. You had installed the 15 month subscriptions of the MacAfee Antivirus and now it doesn’t support the real time scanning. In that case, you need to check the MacAfee subscriptions. Sometimes this will displays only 1 month subscriptions instead of the 15 month subscriptions. If the same thing happens in your case then you need to contact the McAfee Security Center. They will help you to solve this kind of issue.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time I thinks that the MacAfee antivirus presents in mine computer system is to be the 15 month subscriptions but later on I understand that this is only the 1 month subscriptions. Exactly same kind of real time scanning issue occurred in mine system and then when I contact to the McAfee Security Center then they said that this is only 1 month subscriptions and then you need to update this antivirus. So, I had update this antivirus and now it works really well.

I also faced the similar kind of trouble in this MacAfee antivirus. When I try to on the options of the real time scanning then it gives the error message and it suggest that you need to either upgrade this antivirus or should be subscribe this antivirus using the online options. I had online subscribe this antivirus and now there is nothing happens on it and now the real time scanning happens correctly on this antivirus. I suggest you that you also need to do this same task.

I suggest you that firstly uninstall the MacAfee antivirus and then install the AVG antivirus. See, last month I also faced the similar kind of issue and I don’t know what to do for solving this kind of issue. Then I had contact the McAfee Security Center but they said me that you need to again subscribe the MacAfee antivirus. But I had not satisfied these solutions so, I had uninstalled this antivirus and then install the AVG antivirus and still now I don’t need to subscribe this antivirus.

Hey, I think you need to reinstall this McAfee antivirus. May be this helps you to the on the real time scanning option in that antivirus. See, sometimes we never take care that the number of options displayed at the time of installing the antivirus and hence it could be possible that this kind of issue is occurred in the system. Hence for solving this kind of issue, you need to try to reinstall the antivirus because it may be possible that the trouble in the system is to be solved.