Thread: Linksys LNE100tx v4 Driver is not working

Linksys LNE100tx v4 Driver is not working

I have recently installed Windows 7 on my computer. Right now I have both OS installed in my computer but after I installed windows 7 I am not able to start internet in windows 7. As windows 7 I saying that my driver is not Compatible. But if I start the internet on windows XP it is working without any issues. Please tell me what will be the trick to solve this particular problem. Because I want to use internet on windows 7 only. So if you have any ideas then please post.

Re: Linksys LNE100tx v4 Driver is not working

If in windows 7 it is showing that you drivers is not ok. Then according to me you should first uninstall the existing drivers. When computer restarts wait for the sometime till it detects the hardware and after that it will install the drivers automatically. If its asking for the drivers disk then insert the disk and give the required path and continue the installation. After it installs the drivers restart the computer once again and its done now you will be able to start the internet in your windows 7 also.

Hey as you suggested I have uninstalled the old drivers and when computer restarts after that till now it is not detecting the hardware. After that I removed it from that adapter and inserted in to another adapter. After that when I start the windows 7 it is showing in the device manager but same message starts coming again saying that driver is not Compatible. Now I am again stuck at same place where it was started from. If you have any other solutions then please post it. I will really thankful to you.

If you are facing same problem again then I think you need to download the updated drivers for that from the internet. For that you need to
    • First go to the Official site of Linksys and search your matching product.
    • After that in that page you will find the download drivers option.
    • From their select the drivers for windows 7 or windows vista(some time VISTA drivers also works)
    • After downloading the drivers uninstall the previous ones and install the new ones.

Once new drivers installed you will be able to use internet in windows 7 again.

Hey thank you so much friend. You trick works amazingly for me once installed the new drivers in windows 7. After restarting the computer my internet started working perfectly. But after one day when I started the computer again It stopped showing in device manager. And internet stops working again then I reinstalled the drivers but it doesn’t make any difference for me. I don’t know what is wrong with this. I am very frustrated now to running behind this problem. Should I reinstall the windows 7 or is there any other way to solve this?

Hey hi guys I was having same problem and to solve that I have solution which will enable to use internet in windows 7.
    • First you need to insert different adapter in the computer and after that install it.
    • Now turn on Network Discovery by doing right click on internet icon.
    • After doing that try to install updates as many as possible.
    • After the updates are complete remove that adapter and restart your computer.

After that all things will works fine.

Hey thank you so much. After trying so Many tricks my computer was giving same problem again and again. But after that I read your post and I followed all the steps as you have suggested and finally my internet is working is absolutely fine. And I am not having any problems with windows 7 even in windows Xp it is working without giving me any error. I really appreciate your help and ideas it was really helpful for me. Now I am very happy and I enjoying internet connection in both OS