Thread: Trojan Downloader is redirecting to unwanted websites

Trojan Downloader is redirecting to unwanted websites

I have installed Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that it is simply redirecting me to the unasked website rather navigating to the links which are provided by the Google Searches. Also I am getting an error message on the screen which can be stated as ‘Windows Security center can't be started’ Let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Trojan Downloader is redirecting to unwanted websites

I am looking for additional information so that I can find out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you provide complete information regarding the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer? I am suspecting that this particular problem is happening due to the virus attack so tell me which antivirus program you have installed on the computer?

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should download DDS from the official website. now you should launch the application by double clicking on it. It will help you to generate the log file of the error which you are getting on the computer. It will help me to identify where exactly the problem is happening and what steps should be taken to troubleshoot the problem.

I am suggesting that you should use the TDSSKiller to solve the problem of yours. Well you can get the TDSKiller from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. you should extract the content on the computer and run the application on the computer of yours and perform the virus scan on the computer. once the scanning is competed you can restart the computer of yours.

In this particular problem I am suggesting that you should go for the ESET Online Scan. You can get the same from the official website and download the same. After downloading the same you need install by double clicking on the exe file of the program. You have to click on the Start button and the program will automatically download the updates and install the same on the computer. Well it might took several minutes to accomplish so you need to wait for the same.

I am not sure about the thing which I am going to mentioned would be helpful to you but at least you should try the same.
    1. You need to press Windows and R key together from the keyboard and enter ‘services.msc’ without entering quotes and press enter.
    2. You have to click on the Startup Type and right click on it and go for Properties.
    3. You should select Disabled to Automatic and click on the Apply button and Ok button.
    4. Now restart the computer and see whether you are getting the error message or not.