Thread: Unable to connect to internet and network connections is empty

Unable to connect to internet and network connections is empty

As the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. From past few days I have found that the I am unable to connect with the internet and the network connections is seems to be empty. I am unable to find out why this particular problem is occurring on the computer of mine. Let me know whether this particular problem is associated with hardware or software of the computer or Virus attack. Welcome for any help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to connect to internet and network connections is empty

The information which you have provided over is not enough. It would be great if you can answer the below mentioned questions. First of all tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Which browser do you using when you are trying to connect with internet connection? Do you have updated the necessary drivers on the computer? Can you provide the log file of this particular problem? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can tell you about the further steps for troubleshoot.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should boot the computer into safe mode with networking. You should reboot the computer and press F8 from the keyboard. It will let you to Advanced Boot Menu screen where you need select Safe Mode with Networking. Now you should see that you are able to connect with the internet. Let me know the result of the above mentioned thing.

If you are able to connect with the internet using safe mode with networking then I am sure that this particular problem is occurring due to either virus attack or due to any application which is causing the problem. in order to fix the problem you need to use to a good antivirus program. Also to figure out the conflict you need to clean boot the computer. So try the above mentioned suggestion and let me know whether it helped you out or not.

I am suggesting that you should use TDSSKiller to fix the problem of yours. You can get the same from the official website and download on the computer. once you have downloaded the file you should install the same on the computer. after finishing with installation you need to run the application. Once you have finished with scanning it will ask to reboot the computer and you should simply reboot the computer of yours.

Well looking at the matter which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should use malwarebytes. It’s a great tool to remove the malware and virus from the computer. You can get this particular security program from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer. you should run the program on the computer and perform a scan. Once you have completed you should reboot the computer. I am hoping that it will help you out.