Thread: How to hide connected PC to the network administrator?

How to hide connected PC to the network administrator?

Hello, I had connected mine PC within the network and there is 5 computer presents in the network. The one network administrator is to be presents in the network for controlling this overall network. I had installed the windows 7 operating system on mine PC. Now I want hide mine PC on this network and also the network administrator would not be able to view my PC’s current activity. So, please help me to solve this kind of issue. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How to hide connected PC to the network administrator?

Hello, I also faced the similar kind of issue. I had work on the small network but there is one network administrator presents in the network. Whenever I want to access the internet over mine PC the network administrator is to be gives me the warning for don’t accessing the internet and then he disconnect the internet connections. Then I had go to the sharing folders and it will shows number of options. In that I hit the cancel all sharing folders options and it allows hiding PC from the n/w administrator.

As per you mentioning in the reviews, there is one of the special software available in the market which will provides the facility to hide the contents of the PC to the network administrator. The name of this software is to be the ZoneAlarm. This ZoneAlarm is a software program which is controlled by zones and this software provides the facility to all network connections are divided into number of groups. Then it allows the individual permissions to this group. Then it would be helpful to you for hide your PC to the network administrator.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue in the network. I need some step by step solutions for hiding the mine PC activity to the network administrator PC. See, I had connect the PC into the network and the administrator of the network had to be access mine personal content which is presents in mine computer. Then I had use the unplug network options. It helps me to hide mine personal document to the network administrator. I think you also need to try these solutions.

I think you need to install the personal firewall. This personal firewall will be providing the facility to restrict the network administrator permissions and it will helpful to hide the contents of the personal computer to the other network computer. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to install the personal firewall. It also helpful to you for does not allow virus to enter into the system. Hence install the firewall such as ZoneAlarm which is helps for hide PC to the n/w administrator.

As per you discuss in the trouble, I think the network administrator is to be the owner of the network. The network administrator has the special permissions to access any type of data over the network. So, the hiding PC to the network administrator is to be not possible. See, because the network administrator has the special responsibility to handle the overall network issue. If something wrong happens in your PC such as password missing or any kind of other activities then in that case you need to network administrator will help you to solve this kind of issue.

Re: How to hide connected PC to thetwork administrator? ne

I have researched for this matter but no luck so far, I don't understand why Microsoft built a new OS ( windows 7) with this lack of security.
    Let me prove my point why it is unsecured? your neighbor might come to your home knowing that you have a network and ask you a favor to use your laptop for example, now he or she finds your route's password and starts using it in his/her computer.

yes i totally understand the point that you are trying to say here and i must say that with the inclusion of firewall and many other security stuffs such type of activities are not at all possible be it any operating system. So that's what i am trying to say here, i know you all understood the point that i am trying to make here and i hope that was beneficial for you. Have a look at the above suggestions i think all were good.