Thread: My system is choked with Redirected searches and anti malware does not run

My system is choked with Redirected searches and anti malware does not run

From past few days I have noticed really strange problem on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that the browser of the mine is redirecting me to the another page when I click on the search results. I have tried with number of antivirus programs as well antimalware programs like spybot, ad aware and malwarebytes. But it did not help me out to fix the problem of mine. Let me know if you are having any suggestion to fix the problem. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: My system is choked with Redirected searches and anti malware does not run

It would be great thing if you can answer the following questions which I am going to post over here. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Which web browser you are using currently? I am sure that this particular problem is seems to be happening due to virus attack so let me know which security program do you have installed on the computer? Finally tell me from when you are getting this problem. Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible so that I can tell you about the further steps to troubleshoot.

I am suggesting that you should shut off the Spybots Teatimer. Why I am suggesting because it might interfere with the tools which I am going to use to fix the problem of yours.
    1. You have to launch the Spybot on the computer.
    2. Now you need to click on the Mode menu and click on the Advanced Mode.
    3. You need to click on the Tools and click on the Resident.
    4. Finally you should uncheck the Resident TeaTimer checkbox and click on the Ok button when prompted.
    5. After doing the same you s
    hould reboot the computer.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting the following thing which you can use to fix the problem of yours.
    You need to click on the Start button and Click on the Run where you need to enter CMD and press enter.
    Now you should copy and paste the below mentioned command on the command prompt and press enter.
    Code:
    netsh winsock reset
    After doing the same wait for few minutes and reboot the computer.

I am suggesting that you should download the Security Check from the official website. You should download and save the same on the computer. Now you should right click on the exe file of the System Check and choose Run as Administrator from the right click context menu and use the instruction which is provided by the wizard. A log file would be generated at the end of the process which you should post over here.

I recommend that you should download OTC by OldTimer. You should download and save on the desktop of the computer. you should double click on the OTC.exe in order to launch the program. Finally you need to click on the Cleanup button and click on the Yes button when requested. After finishing with the process you need to reboot the computer. I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the problem.

Let me know if any of the above mentioned things help you out or not. If not then I am suggesting that you should use ESET Online Scan on the computer. You should download the program from the official website and install the same on the computer. it might took time to finish the process because it is totally dependent on the size of the computer. Once you have competed with the scanning you need to reboot the computer.