Thread: Net connection being lost in windows 7 during Network Connection

Net connection being lost in windows 7 during Network Connection

It seems that my internet goes down every time you sit down. Do not lose network connectivity. In other words might be streaming audio file or movie file from my server when I lose Internet. Just goes. It seems that this is longer in download anything, but has been raising its ugly head more when just browsing. My only solution is to go to network adapters and disable then re-enable, and then recover the Internet connectivity for an indeterminate amount of time. Could be 5 minutes, may be 5 hours. While all this is happening, I do NOT lose connectivity to the server that is used primarily as a file server and domain controller. Once I lose my Internet connection, I'll click on a link to the server and open an audio or video is fine. I can transmit from the server, while still I cannot view or download anything. I am using windows 7 on mine system. Can anyone help on this?

Re: Net connection being lost in windows 7 during Network Connection

I would like to suggest you to download the software that can solve your issue. to download this make click here. Once you click the link make select on the save file and after downloading run the downloaded file and after that install downloaded file and then run this software. After running this software it will solve your issue and then restart your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to reset the TCP/IP and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below: make select on the start and after that make click on the run. Now under the run program type cmd and then make hit on the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter after every command.
    netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
    netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt
    Once finish this command then close the command prompt and then reboot your system and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to run your system in the safemode and networking and so that you can solve your issue. to do this restart your system and after that hit or press F8 key from the key board immediately. Now you will get the boot menu and under that select the option safemode with networking through arrow key of the key board. Now once you started with safemode and now go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I am experiencing repeated events of loss of network connection. Every time that passes I wonder if the last change or action. But when you restore a Windows ImageBackup who works for a while after you create the image, not the last change or action, they still lose the connection. The last time it failed after the creation of a new ImageBackup, having brought to my email settings to date to match the settings on my dual boot Windows XP me. No network problems in Windows XP. I reversed the NIC driver as the problem occurred after upgrade to Win7 a newer version, but if it is a problem, is only part of the problem. Can anyone suggest on this.