Thread: Is there any way to specify a proxy server?

Is there any way to specify a proxy server?

I was trying to download the Internet Explorer 9 installer from my company's proxy server but was not able to do that successfully. I am already connected to the IE8. I tried to do that many of the times but all the times it shows me that same message which says “Downloading Failed”. There is no problem while downloading any other application. This is very strange. I will really appreciate if you all can come up with some short of solution for this. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Is there any way to specify a proxy server?

From where you are trying to download the installer? I am asking this because it is possible that the link from where you are downloading it might be broken and that is the reason that it fails to download the installer. You should download that form the official site of the Microsoft then you will get the proper installer. If you want then you can go to this link and see if you can download that from there. I hope that this time you will not face that problem again.

The installation of Windows Internet Explorer 9 comprises the installation of supplementary software as well as prerequisite components, rooted in the final operating system. Internet Explorer 9 will attempt to automatically install the software and components prerequisite. If the installation of required software and components fails then Internet Explorer 9 will not install. Internet Explorer 9 software can not automatically install the components necessary and whether the installation of other updates in progress or if a reboot is pending.

Depending on the edition of Windows which you have installed in your computer, you be able to install Internet Explorer 9 on the computer through downloading the installation file as of this link. Select the language of your Internet Explorer 9 Beta, choose the version of Windows and lastly click on the Download button for downloading Internet Explorer 9. Click Run in the Download dialog box files and click Continue within dialog box of the User Account Control. Once the installation process is complete, you are prompted to restart your computer now or later. Make your choice and you are done with this.

Check if you are running the 32-bit or 64-bit operating system is very simple. Just follow these steps to make sure which edition of Windows you are running: Go to the Start button, right-click Computer and select Properties. Check what appear next to system type. If it's "32-bit operating system, then you are running 32-bit Windows Vista, while if it is" 64-bit operating system "then you are running Windows 64-bit Vista.

Today, most companies present web installer to tender the newest bits accessible as of the package otherwise application which needs Internet connection to download. For IE9 beta, Microsoft also is doing the same. But it can be a problem to get the connection of low bandwidth. Therefore, have monopolized the direct download links IE9 Offline Installer Beta. We would like to recall again, Internet Explorer requires 9 Beta of Windows 7 (x86 or x64) or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (x86 or x64). For Windows Vista, Windows Internet Explorer 8, If not already running Internet Explorer 8, download and install it.

If Internet Explorer is opened on the desktop without delay, which means that the program itself is presented to you, then load IE is technically very good. If only your home page will not load in a timely manner, it can only be the connection. I'm attempting to cut off whether its IE is problem otherwise the connection. Try setting the Google homepage, quit Internet Explorer, and then open again. Does Google come up without delay?