Thread: MS SE is unable to detect Trojan.Win32.Generic

MS SE is unable to detect Trojan.Win32.Generic

Guys I have Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows 7, and doesn’t detect Trojan.Win32.Gernric when I scan my system. I have updated latest updates for Virus protection of MS SE but yet it’s not detecting the Trojan. But when I ran PcMatic it shows ther is Trojan virus in my system. I used Windows Defender but it was also not able to detect Trojan.Win32.Generic. I removed all other anti viruses from my system. MS SE green and there is a message that I am protected but I think there is still Trojan in my system guys please suggest me some antivirus from Microsoft or other company which will remove Trojan completely from my system.

Re: MS SE is unable to detect Trojan.Win32.Generic

Hey buddy you have tried many anti viruses and they haven’t worked for you so just try some more popular antivirus but dude no antivirus will guaranty you to protect from all malewares, each antivirus have some specialty to detect some kind of malicious contents. Try to run anti viruses in safe mode. There some options like tdsskiller.exe download it and right click on it an run as admin if it doesn’t run then change its name to tdsskiller.com then try to run it. Other options is Malwarebytes after downloading it scan with it. And you should run it as admin by right clicking on setup file i.e .exe file. Hope these will detect the Trojan.

Yeah those are some good suggestions from user you can also try Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool ir. MS MRT, Download it according to your Windows 7 32bit or 64bit and run it as Admin. And after running any of above antivirus you should run Prevx to be sure that everything is gone. Preevx works with security programs, this is a scanner only. If it detects something then you can search fot that thing that how to remove that. It will be more effective.

Yeah those are one of the standard methods to resolve virus problem. And after removing those malware don’t forget to repair/replace the damaged/missing system files, follow these steps.
    1> Click on start insearch type ”COMMAND” and right click on command prompt ans runas administrator.
    2> And then enter “sfc /scannow” on command prompt and hit enter. This is to complete the scan and to repair the system files.
    3> And to check if system files are corrupted type “sfc /verifyonly” , this is to verify weather files are corrupted or not.
    System files are fine of you got OK or complete for step 2 and 3.
    I guess this much amount of work will completely remove all the viruses. Best of luck.

Well guys that was quite enough information for me as I was not aware of these things, I am done with above methods and finally Trojan is removed from my system. I had posted same thing on ither sites to but no buddy have provided me such I good suggestion step by step. Thanks a lot guys , highly appreciate it. Actually Prevx detected the virus and then with help of Trojan removers I removed it and run repair and scan files thing in command prompt. Now, I am totally safe. Thank you guys for such good response.