Thread: Website Error: Your computer is at risk of Malware attack

Website Error: Your computer is at risk of Malware attack

I have installed the windows XP on mine system and I have installed the internet explorer 9 on mine system. Everything on the system works perfectly without any issue. But last night I have restarted mine system and then open the internet but during this time I have got this error:”Message from webpage Your computer is at risk of Malware attack”. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Website Error: Your computer is at risk of Malware attack

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. Now you will get the task manager and under that go to the process tab and after that search for the iexplore.exe and after that stop this by right click and then select the end process and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

According to me your system is affected by the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to run the malwarebytes in the safemode and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the steps below: restart your system and after that hit or press the F8 button on your keyboard and then on the boot menu select the safemode with networking and once you logged in now search for the malwarebytes and then install it and after that run the downloaded software.

I would like to suggest you the following things and so that you can solve your issue. I would like to suggest you to remove the current operating system and after that install the reinstall the new operating system. While installing the new one you need to uninstall the earlier operating system. First backup the operating system and after that uninstall the operating system and then install the new genuine operating system. After installing the new system I would like to suggest you to install the antivirus as well. I hope this helps.