Thread: How to switch to 871122 wzc on windows XP

How to switch to 871122 wzc on windows XP

I have installed the windows XP on mine system and I am using the Intel proset/wireless wifi. Mine system works perfectly and I wanted to change to 87112 wzc and I don’t know how to do this. I have tried lots way to switch the 87112 wzc but it doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. Can anyone suggests on this and so that I can solve mine issue. I am using the dell latitude d600. Please can anyone help me out from this issue and so that I can work with 87112 wzc.

Re: How to switch to 871122 wzc on windows XP

I would like to suggest you the following threads and so that you can enable your WZC. To do this follow the steps below:
    1. Make hit on the start and then go to the run program.
    2. Now under the run type the following and then make hit on the ok button.
    3. %SystemRoot%\system32\services.msc /s,
    4. Now make double hit on the Wireless Zero Configurations and after that go to the start up type list.
    5. Now on the Startup type list choose the automatic and after that make hit on the apply.
    6. Now under the service status dialog make click on the start and after that select on the ok button.

I would like to suggest you to edit Registry and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and then make hit on the run. Now under the run program type: reg and then make hit on the ok button. Now under the registry key locate this location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\WZCSVC. Once you locate the folder now here you need to create the DWORD value and after that name it as Start and then set this value as 2. Now close the registry and then go through your issue.

I had same issue on mine system as well and I have following steps to resolve this issue.
    • Make right select on my computer on desktop and then select the properties.
    • Now on the properties make hit on the hard ware button.
    • After that make hit on the device manager.
    • Now under the device manager make right click on the wireless WLAN and then go to the properties.
    • Now under the properties go to the advance tab and under that select the WZC managed Ethernet and then enable its value and finally make hit on the ok. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

In my opinion I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and then make hit on the run. Now under the run type ncpa.cpl and then make hit on the ok key. Now go to the network connect and after that make hit on the wireless connection. Now under the wireless connection select the change setting of this connection. Under that go to the wireless network tab and then make check box on the windows to configure my wireless. Now once you complete this steps and then make hit on ok button and after that go through your issue.