Thread: Firewall for windows 7 x64

Firewall for windows 7 x64

Hello friends, as the technology moves on, I upgraded my OS from windows XP to Windows 7. Now the first question that arises in front of me is that which firewall should I install so that my personal computer works properly. I would be really excited if I get as many options from you friends . Please help me out and suggest which is the one that I should aim. Thank you in advance for giving me the details of various firewalls.

Re: Firewall for windows 7 x64

Hi. It’s good that you moved on to windows 7. Well, in XP were you used to using two way firewall. Well I guess so, that you can use zone alarm free firewall. It will be compatible with the configuration of your computer. However, do check it out and confirm it from someone as I am not sure and there may be some firewalls better than the one that I have mentioned. You can go for Zone alarm free firewall. But amongst my favorites is PC tools firewall.

I will suggest you that whichever firewall you go for, but don’t even think of going to windows 7 built in firewall . It is not at all useful and won’t be able to avoid unauthorized access from a network which is private in nature. But, even though I say it, I am sure, there will be some of your friends who will suggest you Windows 7 firewall, but my opinion is strict no!!! You can go for Comodo which I feel is the best.

Dude there are many firewalls available for windows 7. One of them that I can recommend you is Internet connection firewall. It’s really good. Also, there is Private Internet exchange firewall. Even that firewall is worth having a look. Also, I don’t agree to one of the above posts that ultimate windows 7 is not useful. As per my knowledge it is not a bad choice. Also there is NOD32 AV, which is amongst the top in the lists when it comes to firewalls .

Dude there are many firewalls available for windows 7. One of them that I can recommend you is Internet connection firewall. It’s really good. Also, there is Private Internet exchange firewall. Even that firewall is worth having a look. Also, I don’t agree to one of the above posts that ultimate windows 7 is not useful. As per my knowledge it is not a bad choice. Also there is NOD32 AV, which is amongst the top in the lists when it comes to firewalls .