Thread: Ways to remove Win 7 total security

Ways to remove Win 7 total security

Hello friends, greetings to all. I had upgraded my OS from windows vista to windows 7. Till now it was all fine until my system was attacked by a virus . It’s made my life hell and my computer is processing at a very slow speed . In the beginning it made me believe that it detected many other viruses and I guess , then it installed itself through backdoor tactics which mostly involved Trojan horse . I need to remove it from my Computer before It creates more hurdles. It would be grateful of you, if I get some solutions .Thanks in advance.

Re: Ways to remove Win 7 total security

Hey. It feels great to help you out during such a crisis as one of my friends was attacked by the same kind of virus and I knew what he had done. It’s named Win 7 Total security. I would advocate you to exercise a recognized anti spyware programs to get rid of this malware. In order to get the real time fortification done , make sure that you install the full antispyware ‘s adaptation. I hope that was nice support to you.

Yes, agreed from the above posts that is Win 7 Total Security. You should use Spyware Doctor and Malware bytes Anti Malware program to be able to get your system back without any virus on it . I would also suggest you to try reimage, it is software that appropriately reinstalls all the files in the windows which are broken . It would help you out to a great extent and wont cause you any further worries. .

You can also remove Win 7 total security from your system manually but if the process is not performed in a correct way it could damage your whole computer permanently. So, think twice before taking that step . Hence, only if you are convinced and you are from the environment of IT then you can go on and solve your worry. Else, don’t even have a thought of removing the virus in a manual way, it can put you in deeper problems.

Dude you can remove Win 7 total security by deleting its files, stopping its processes, removing the registry keys and also deleting the Dynamic Link Libraries. The process for each of them could be found out by searching on the internet. I am sure these processes would enhance the speed of your computer and you will be virus free.