Thread: Need a good portable antivirus and anti spyware

Need a good portable antivirus and anti spyware

I have come here to ask something from you all. Well does anybody knows any good antivirus or a anti spyware software that could be easily used using any memory stick. So do you have any idea about that particular software or its availability in the market. Will that portable antivirus program would be strong enough to protect my system? Well these are some of the questions that needs to be answered. So do reply in fast as I am waiting for your response.

Re: Need a good portable antivirus and anti spyware

Yes there are lots of good antivirus or antispyware programs available in the market these days. These days many of the people want a quick way to remove the antivirus program from their system and hence they opt for some quick methods. So for that kind of people portable antivirus devices are being launched. Some of the best portable antivirus software that I would like to give it you are the ClamWin and the Norman Malware Cleaner. The later one does works very well against the malwares and is recommended everywhere. So this is the piece of information that I would like to share it with you all.

Well I would like to add some more antivrus program in the list and that includes Sophos Anti RootKit, Dr. Web CureIt, VIPRE PC Rescue, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, Trend Micro SysClea etc all these are good tools that will help you in the cleaning of the system. Also ensure that you keep them updated with the frequent updates so that it is against all the latest threats that are prevalent today. So do have a look at them and I am sure that it will help you a lot in the process.

I would like to add some more portable antivirus program here and they are SuperAntiSpyware, mcafee stinger, avira, Mx One, A-Squared Emergency USB Stick I think they are the one’s who are the most effective one’s against all types of threats and is necessary for providing some useful security to the system. I would strongly recommend you to have a check at these tools that I have mentioned here and I am sure that it will help you. So do have a look at them and get back to me if that was useful or not.

You all are genius I must say that I got information on all the necessary things that I wanted and I must say that I did get some useful inputs on the same. So thanks a lot for all the necessary things or the information that you have given. Well the list is endless I would say that I would like to go with the ClamWin as it is a effective tool and after reading all about the features of the product in the websites they are indeed looking very effective. So thanks a lot everyone for the help.

If your computer is acting strangely, running slowly or showing pop-ups that won't go away, you probably have a computer virus. Many antivirus programs are free to download and use, so you should always have one installed to prevent viruses and hackers from attacking your computer.

Instructions
    1. Go to the website that offer software downloads and choose a free antivirus software from the list of software they recommend.
    - Use Abacre Antivirus
    2. Disconnect your computer from the Internet. Without an Internet connection, many viruses are rendered temporarily ineffective.
    3. Open the antivirus software and click on the icon that allows it to scan your computer for viruses.