Thread: Computer freezes after installing ESET

Computer freezes after installing ESET

I am currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on my laptop. My friend brought me a CD AV ESET with the hope that it will solve any problem and clean the virus that has affected my laptop in recent months. The problem is the program leads to crash the computer first time I turn it on. This happens every time I restart the system and because of this I cannot log on to the system. After hard reset all I can able to successfully connect to my computer. ESET version is 2.4.1940. What I can do now? Please help.

Re: Computer freezes after installing ESET

As you told that you are using Windows Ultimate 64 bit and you need to get the latest version of ESET to function properly. This is because you are using the latest version of the OS, so it would be helpful if you use the correct and consistent. Have you tried updating your antivirus program? If this has not solved your problem, then I urge you to completely uninstall the AV and using the original CD of this if the above is doubled. Otherwise try to install it manually using the command prompt. For this stage, you can consult the official website of ESET.

Is this the problem, even after reboot in safe mode? If not, then reboot in safe mode and go to system services, type services.msc using Run. Use of this launch of ESET first service properties. Export settings and uninstall the program, with assistance from the Download Center to get the latest version of ESET. Disable input characteristic at the beginning and see how long it will take to complete the home on the desktop.

As you said that you are getting a lot of problems due to virus infection and I think ESET is still unable to rectify that. As for my concern of your startup program can be infected by the virus and then install the ESET those programs or files can be deleted or blocked by the AV due to the inability to clear them of ongoing updates. So because of this system is taking a lot of time interval to manage the implementation of programs or files. I think that this is the reason that your computer is getting hanged.