Thread: How to protect the internal network

How to protect the internal network

Is it possible that someone in the outside network to get into the folder of shared network resources on a network in DHCP. I have to say a few things before that. The network, therefore I am saying is in different subnet. Is it possible to cut the Comp-A in an external network in DHCP. The Comp-A is entitled to use both networks and can receive any and all shared drives on both the internal and external. Is there a method to block it? I could not utilize any firewall because of the requirement for file sharing. What should I perform to administer Comp-A so that you cannot access the internal network.

Re: How to protect the internal network

I think it may be probable to hack if handled by a professional hacker. Otherwise, you have to worry about an ordinary user cannot do that. If someone has a good capacity of Troy or some, then it might be possible to attack and gain access. But the internal network of piracy on the problem is completely dependent on the port forwarding and session hijacking. It is possible with this method, but very difficult.

There are numerous methods to attack the internal network. You can use the Internet to exploit and the other can use the direct method. This is because wireless is probable to hack the server which is having the wifi option. Comp directly Hack-A is difficult without the use of some resources. To prevent piracy, I urge you to disable the Remote Desktop feature in comp-A. Use a good firewall program that uses some adjustments so you can share certain things or resources to a particular customer or other network.

There are 3 types of security that should be considered to secure the internal network from external network.
    • Endpoint security: firewall for individual applications, existing client devices, which implements network access and security status.
    • Internal Security Gateway: Security Council that implementation of the internal guard against attacks that can penetrate from unsafe or contaminated end-points, servers, or internal hackers too.
    • Host-based security: To protect against malicious software using the host traffic monitoring and configuration.

Use hardware firewalls to protect your network. First recognize what is necessary for the network. Right to utilize the Internet should be controlled and defense SMTP filter must be functional. Complication password should be mandatory. Administrative passwords should be performed by authorized persons only. Malware and spyware must be sterile and domain users should not be assigned with local administrator rights. The firewall software must be installed on each node of the network to sift through malicious attacks.