Thread: Difference between Kaspersky & Comodo for windows 7

Difference between Kaspersky & Comodo for windows 7

Hello friends. I just got a new PC for myself. In this world of viruses it is very difficult to select which antivirus to use so that my 64 bit windows 7 computer is not affected by malicious viruses and I was thinking to try out the new antivirus from kaspersky. Friends is it a good idea, will it support on my OS? Also, I have heard about comodo internet security ,firewalls and antiviruses. Which one is feasible of the which I have heard? Please give yo comments.

Re: Difference between Kaspersky & Comodo for windows 7

Hello friend. Congratulations for for your personal Computer. I would like to say that Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 keeps you secure and hackers out when you're surfing on the internet. Be it, you bank, do shopping or pay online, it would provide constant safety. The backbone of your computers security is provided by Kaspersky antivirus. However, I don’t have knowledge about the comodo firewall which u mentioned, so I would prefer you to have a thorough search before buying it.

I would suggest you Comodo internet security level as it consists of antivirus and firewall. It is freely available and it protects the personal information and keeps it secure. It is a multilayered security application. It was believed that Comodo had the success with vista and not windows 7. But, reseting the machine twice solved the issue. It is easy to install and does not create ant complex configuration issues. On the other hand kaspersky antivirus has more cons then the pros.

Hello, heartiest wishes for your new device. Generally there are issues with the security when you are surfing the net. Using Computer now for a long time from my experience I would suggest to buy the 2011 edition of kaspersky antivirus as it has new features which are improved in many ways. One can enhance its digital life by having it. The new version of Kaspersky has a very bad effect on remote scan software. This special edition of Kaspersky Internet Security allows to work on small and ultra portable computers called as netbook which have anti spam filter in combination with anti virus protection with a personal firewall.