Thread: Outcome of Blizzard Downloader on my firewall

Outcome of Blizzard Downloader on my firewall

Hello friends I have decided to install the download from Blizzard in my system which help me to download the game very easily. At the present the thing is I just need to know what effect it will give in my firewall. Is there a better way I am able to make use of the firewall devoid of any consequences? How am I able to configure my firewall to make use of the Blizzard downloader? Please help me in this case, and let me know if anyone has tried the same thing.

Re: Outcome of Blizzard Downloader on my firewall

Actually as much I know about this then I think that firewall is an actively blocks communication between the computer and the Internet. And also the Blizzard Downloader requires the TCP and UDP ports 1119, 3724, 80. And in this the main important thing is that changing the firewall settings can reduce the security of the computer it infects. Blizzard offers setup guides for the popular firewalls.

You just remember that many well-liked firewalls will turn out to be very restrictive to traffic of the 'disability', counting shutting down all traffic on some ports. So for that you just confirm that your firewall is installed and configured the power to efficiently make use of the downloader. I am sure that this information will definitely help you solve the problem and also allow you to configure the appropriate security concerns.

You just remember in this that the firewall is also real which serve the same function as a firewall software, but run independently of your computer. And in this many of the hardware firewall at the consumer lever they are covered in our router configuration page. Hardware firewall at the enterprise level is also obtainable and is often utilized in corporate or campus networks. And which I think it is outside of the scope of the assistance offered by Blizzard Technical Support. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that this information will going to help you.

A personal firewall is needed to strengthen the defenses on the Internet. On a LAN, the computer must be connected to the modem. Its configuration is to record your decisions on two points:
    • allowing you to connect to Internet at home and how?
    • What programs allow you to connect, to whom and how?
    • Comes with filtering rules that are responding in part.
    If the team wants to talk to another, you must know its IP address 245.121.15.172. It's exactly like going to someone, you need to know your address. At the foot of intellectual property (IP), you must know the address and apartment number: this is the port number. In a computer, several programs can run simultaneously: each uses a different port number for routing calls to the facility, either