Thread: Trojan virus invade Windows7 pc

Trojan virus invade Windows7 pc

Hi,I am using a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 7 operating system installed in it. I was unknown about my system being infected by some bad .exe file. By mistake I opened that suspicious file due to which my system became very slow and it took long time to open a program. When I performed antivirus scan it detected 30 Trojan virus and worms. So I tried to eliminate the virus as prompted by the antivirus. I restarted the system but my laptop is still slow and takes time to load the desktop icons, Internet explorer hangs after opening the homepage. I can’t even uninstall certain programs. Is it possible that virus has affected the BIOS, is there anything I can change to eliminate it. Can anybody tell me what is the problem with my laptop

Re: Trojan virus invade Windows7 pc

This might be the virus issue or you might have accessed a suspicious program due to which your laptop has become slow. It is also possible that some of your system 32 file might have got corrupted. I think you should perform complete restore, format your hard disk and reinstall Windows 7 operating system. Don’t make any changes in the BIOS and make sure that all the settings are configured to default settings. I hope this will solve your problem.

You should scan your complete system each time you restart it. This is the best way to avoid virus invading your system. You use to access internet which is the open source of all kind of virus. So if you are willing to download any application program or software then make sure that it is safe to download. Do not ignore the pop up that appear each time when you access the WebPages containing malware or worms.

Do not try to change the Cmos configuration or BIOS settings after you have completed installing the operating system. During restore process your laptop might have not removed the heat effectively. Heat is the major issue due to which computer responds slow. Moreover laptop retains more heat as it has got ventilation at the bottom. So avoid using your laptop on the bed or in the lap for hours.

There is very less possibility that the virus might have affected the Bios so no need to change or restore factory settings in BIOS. When the computer starts, press F8 and enter into the safe mode .then go to control panel and select ADD or Remove programs. Check for any spyware or malware program. If you find any then remove it. Open windows system folder and delete all Trojan virus Extension files and then restart the computer in a normal mode.