Thread: Needs Auto login after resuming from Remote desktop

Needs Auto login after resuming from Remote desktop

In my computer I have 2 computers and a home server. Among 2 computers one computer is configured to auto login to Remote computer or server on start up. It is actually secure and I don’t need to put in password every time. However the problem is an after connecting to remote system and then disconnecting, it stays put in welcome screen. Now I need to again enter the password as well as other information to log in remotely again. So is there any way to re-login automatically while I lose the connection from the remote login?

Re: Needs Auto login after resuming from Remote desktop

The barely method I've establish to accomplish this is to start over the remote computer from inside Task Manager. You can make use of the CTRL+ALT+END keys to mention Task Manager (otherwise Right click the taskbar on top of the remote computer and choose it). Inside Task Manager, choose the Shutdown Menu and then click on top of Restart. You'll acquire a message by the side of the client regarding being disconnected. My considerate is that this performance (viewing the Welcome screen) is through plan to stop unauthorized admission toward the remote computer.

We have similar circumstances next to work, where we encompass a number of computers that each and every one of them automatically login on startup as a definite user. What we want to carry out is make use of Remote Desktop to connect like that similar user, afterward while the being who remotely connects/disconnects their conference, the system will be logged in like the client. This can be done if the client runs this command in order to disconnect: "tscon o /dest:console",

In my opinion I don’t think that there is any kind of settings or option to make this possible. The system cannot re-login once the connection is failed or disconnected from the remote side. I don’t know for what purpose they have done this way but I think that it is a better way to protect your computer from any unauthorized person access. In order to allow automatic login to a computer by the use of Remote desktop, you need to reboot or restart the computer once again. So that it can accept it a fresh connection.

To permit automatic logon to a PC running Windows XP all the way through Remote Desktop, go after these steps. Make sure that you are logged in as Administrator:
    • Click Start> Run, type MMC, and afterward push ENTER.
    • Click “File”, and after that click “Add/Remove Snap-in”.
    • Click “Add”, choose “Group Policy”, click “Add”, and at that moment click “Finish”.
    • Click “Close> OK”.
    • Now move towards this directory: Local Computer Policy/Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Terminal Services/Encryption and Security
    • Double click “Always prompt client for password upon connection”.
    • Click the “Disabled” box, and afterward click “OK.” You might currently leave the MMC snap-in. Remote Desktop clients must at this moment is capable to connect your Windows XP PC by the use of the automatic logon from Remote Desktop client.

However I think that you should make use of any other remote connection software rather than still lying on the Windows default Remote desktop connection tool. This may be a well toll for Windows computer but if you need more options or any additional feature you must get any third party remote desktop connection software. There you may get a several feature along with repeated auto login or re-login according to your needs.