Thread: Strong Signal but reconnects every few minutes

Strong Signal but reconnects every few minutes

U300 in a sprint 3 +4 G contract, usually only used for 4G (forced) in two places you travel to a lot of otherwise just tie my phone with another company. 4 or 5 bars, the signal is fine, downloads are fine, fine streams. The only problems are that sometimes only squalors and reconnect every few minutes. A strange thing is that different ips is assigned to each reconnect. Coming from a background network this seems rather strange, I've probably seen all the Sprint / Clearwire has rank 8 or: 70 96 106 108 173 184 and more than I remember. The DNS does not change at least. That has to aspire to a routing point of view, taking into account that could be sitting in the same chair all the time. Anybody who had something like this occurs and how you fix it?

Re: Strong Signal but reconnects every few minutes

I had two problems. About once a day, usually in the morning, Eastern time (7:00 am to 11:00 am), my connection drops 4G. I think if I intentionally disconnect and reconnect in the morning or late the night before, after that this trouble does not take place. And once I also had the problem for a day. I had this problem when you are offline, and this particular morning, not being connected even for 24 minutes, much less than 24 hours. I called and all I could think to do was to attack with nuclear weapons and reset the modem from the beginning. Well, you guessed it, immediately modem "forgot” that he was authorized to connect to 4G, and instead only connect to 3G without compromise. Every time I connected to the 4G network, it would say "No subscription 4G" and takes me to page through the day. The funny thing is you did not disconnect when I refused to pay for spending the time and place I tried to seek, receive email, view or listen to streams, etc By contrast, only successfully cooperated and remained connected for 24 hours.

I called Sprint technical support. I had gone on SmartView and remove the modem from the computer. So I was sitting there with the modem died in my hand for at least five minutes. Then reassemble the modem, and then open the view of Smart. Do not you know? I was back in the normal list message: 4G and the subsequent connection worked normally. Who knows what went wrong? Who knows what set? Of course not. I think I should make obvious that these disconnections than 24 hours there was no connection between the peeling, untrustworthy and sluggish. On the contrary, if the 4G to be connected to the performance of my neighborhood is exceptional, almost to specifications (just under 10 Mbps downstream, slightly less than 1 Mbps upstream).

Is exactly the time of disconnection. One morning I logged on to the 6:42 AM. Do not you know, 6:42 AM the next morning was disconnected? Apparently, they really have a clock at the time of the connection. Now, while I know that (I would say) I'm fine. I can back time my activities, plan accordingly, and disconnect and reconnect to a meeting within 24 hours. Later than understanding what is happening, memory initiated to move. If I remember correctly, 3G, Verizon Wireless as well has worked this way while I had 4 or 5 years before. Possibly Sprint's 3G network is unique in that they have the 24 hour rule. Perhaps the most dynamic IP connections apply the standard 24 hours a day, do not know.

I have the same device, and the same problem. It's outrageous. I cannot recognize a pattern to the madness, and the Sprint store did not restore my device without the trouble happening in the store when they are watching. Obviously, it did not occur there. Occasionally it connects in bars full of 4 hours or more, suddenly and randomly turns off without explanation. Further times it's every pair of minutes. All I wish to perform is stream Netflix when I work (in the PC documents, graphics, and so on) I can perform this well, even at low rate of 4 g of about 2 Mbps. But the disconnection trouble makes the trouble of speed appear extremely minor.

Here I just add something. For what it's worth, I've had my 4G randomly disconnect periodically from 08 January (I started using the 4G in November). The pattern is irregular but predictable. I'm leaving, on average, every 62 hours, about 42 hours. Usually, you can reconnect immediately. The problem started happening with the U600 modem. Two weeks ago I switched to a modem U250, but follow the pattern.