Thread: Gets error when I try to sign on the Playstation network.

Gets error when I try to sign on the Playstation network.

I have a PS3 for quite a while now and I connect in WiFi. The only problem I encounter is that the connection is constantly either unavailable or disconnected. Moreover, when other machines are connected, I can connect my PS3 to the network. I know the problem is a conflict of IP to DHCP which attribute the same IP to two different machines. I would therefore set a fixed IP based on the range of my DHCP to no longer be bothered. But unfortunately, this does not work. It is obtaining IP successful but it fails to connect to the internet. I tried to change the DNS, I put the IP of my router is nothing there, there's always failed at the stage: "internet connection". And also sometimes it throws an unwanted error while I try to in the Playstation network.

Re: Gets error when I try to sign on the Playstation network.

Hello, if you are in Free and therefore equipped with a Free box I will give you how to fix the ip of your PS3 and then connect it to the internet. First you light your PS3 you go into the options menu-> system and everything down into system info you note the mac address of the console. And then in your web browser on a PC you go on the site Free Account Management-> Internet router configuration. In the menu at the bottom of the page there a permanent DHCP leases, then you choose one for your PS3 ip and next to you goes the mac address that you had found in the PS3.It will have you open ports for your PS3 Freebox, first verify that the DHCP is enabled still on the free site in the configuration of the router, you check the DHCP enabled, beginning in below you come home late DHCP .

Hello I see that you take some to play in network so I am just wondering what is the Ethernet cable because I have the live box so I am all you need but in the end it gives me line was cut . So I do not know how and I do not know what is the cable and how does it work? it is bought at the supermarket or not? or it connects I got an answers because it's not very fun to play against the computer in the long run. I hope this will give you a fair idea regarding then same.

Some games produce the error code on start up and more of the following message: "Registration Information of the trophy could not be completed. I guess you will quit the game now. The system reboots after displaying the message. It seems that the problems mainly affect models thickest and oldest of the PS3, while the slim versions of the Sony console seem immune or less affected by the bug. Hope you will get rid of this one.

Well according to me you have to check whether the internet connection you the system is the powerful or not. Because in some cases it happens that the internet connection is not the best and that is the reason the game lags and also throws you out of the game. Now to solve this issue you just need to check with the internet connection whether it is giving you the appropriate speed that will help you to play the game without any hindrances.

In response to the publication of numerous case problems, Sony has said the following information that they are aware that many of users are having trouble connecting to the PSN and they will examine the problem. On the site engaged, it is assumed that since the problems began to emerge during the transition in the upcoming days, the bug is PSN connected to an incorrect treatment of leap years, as had happened with Zune players Microsoft. I hope then you will definitely get an appropriate solution over the same.