Thread: Windows 7: unable to see Billion 400G router

Windows 7: unable to see Billion 400G router

I am big fond of Windows based operating system. Currently I have installed Windows 7 32 bit on the computer of mine. Well I am unable to get the Billion 400G Router. I am using Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 motherboard. Also I am having 1155 Sandybridge. I am totally not having any idea how can I fix the problem of mine. If you are having the same problem than simply post over here and also state the solution for the same over here.

Re: Windows 7: unable to see Billion 400G router

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to ask certain questions to you. You should answer the same so that I would be able to state further troubleshooting steps. Let me know whether cable which you are using in good condition or not. Are using wireless connection? Do you have setup your computer and router to DHCP or Fixed Address? Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

I recommending following thing which you can do and see whether it is helpful to you or not. You need to launch the command prompt with administrator rights. For that purpose you need to click on the Start button and go for Run and enter ‘CMD’ without using double quotes. You should right click on the command prompt windows and select Run as Administrator from the right click context menu. Now enter ‘ipconfig /all’ without using double quotes and press enter. It will display default gateway IP on the command prompt. You should try to connect with that IP and see whether it is working or not.

I was having the same problem which you mentioned over here in this particular thread. I have done lots of research and finally I have managed to find out the root cause of the problem. I have discovered that Static IP was the root cause of the problem. I am suspecting that you have set the Static IP on the router which is engaged with MAC address. I am recommending that you should go for DHCP and see whether there is any difference in the situation.

In the most of cases I have seen this particular thing can be fixed by the updating the drivers software of the motherboard. You should visit the official website of the motherboard manufacture and look for the latest driver update . if you are able to get the one you should download and install the same on the computer. After installing the same try to restart the computer. Let me know if the updating the drivers worked for you.

I am really suspecting that there is an issue with the device itself. I want to know whether your device is having any manufacturer warranty or not. If it is not expired then you need to visit the service center and claim for the service warranty. No need to pay anything if you are having service warranty. The service warranty would void if your device is having any physical damage. It is the most reliable solution to fix the matter of yours.