Thread: Not able to reinstall AVG 9 Dell XPS 16 with windows 7

Not able to reinstall AVG 9 Dell XPS 16 with windows 7

I am having a Dell xps 16 laptop, this is running with windows 7 OS. In my system I installed AVG 9.0 antivirus program just weeks ago, but from recent few days I encountered some of the problems in my system with this security toll, I tried to remove and fresh installation of that one, but this directs me to fail on installation. I tried with many tricks to reload the antivirus program, but nothing was helped me. Along with this if nay one having any information about any other alternate antivirus program share freely. Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Not able to reinstall AVG 9 Dell XPS 16 with windows 7

Is there any other file of this antivirus program is still situating in your system’s hard drive, if yes then run the disc clean up process and remove them. I think this is occurring for the other stored file in your system. it will surely help you to resolve the issue. After remove the files of that program you will be able to run the fresh installation of this antivirus.

As per my opinion I would like to suggest you one process regarding this problem, open program and features from control panel , select the desire program and click on uninstall option, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process and along with also remove the contained file from temporary folder and windows registry editor. After all of them now try to proceed with the reload process. I think this time the problem will not be persists in your system.

The problem that you posted on this thread, I would like to recommend you to try once with the other version of this antivirus program, download AVG 2011 internet security and run the installation process. This is advanced featured antivirus program from AVG, it is much more advance from AVG 9.0. the problem might be with the installer file. so I hope with this new installer file there will not be any problem occurred in your system, I was also facing this but with the new installer file I get relief from the problems, it was installed properly.

I am using ESET NOD32 antivirus in my windows 7 system from a very long time, this is designed with advanced features. Also this is quite running fine with all of the internal and external viruses, I regularly update the virus database file, so I recommend you to download and install this antivirus if you are willing to change the antivirus program. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is the ideal key for any system specification by which you will get the most out of your PC without compromising speed or performance.

Quick Heal Internet Security 2011 protects you when browsing the Internet. Quick Heal Internet Security This application that protects you from all kinds of threats on the Internet and are based on a network. Along with protects you against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware and other malicious threats. Function will have enhanced anti-phisphing do not fall into web pages that only serve to steal your information such as user passwords.