Thread: Software Update through WLAN stick impossible

Software Update through WLAN stick impossible

Hello friend I facing problem a serious problem in software update. Posting on this forum with the hope that I will get proper solution to my problem. I had update my software last month with a USB stick. Which work fine. I was able to update the software. But now I want to update my software and driver with the help of Philips WLAN stick here with this I am not able to update the driver. I got the message that there is no update available. I have device 32PFL760H and installed version is 140.27 available versions is 140.029. Tell me the way to update the software.

Re: Software Update through WLAN stick impossible

I have gone through your problem. I am not able to get the thing properly. You have not mentioned the exact problem you are facing but at this stage I can say you are getting problem in software update. You have updated your software last month okay. Are you downloading the update from the same site where you did previous available? I think there you have latest software in your system. So that you are getting this message of no latest update for your system.

From my point of view there is problem in your newly bought Philips WLAN stick. It blocks the update. But I am not sure. Try this WLAN stick in any other system and try to update and see are you now able to update the driver. Then it means there is issue with your operating system. That blocks the update or you have disabled the update. Mostly it is not problem because of WLAN stick. So try to look the problem in your windows.

I would like to share something similar to this post I am also facing problem to update my windows operating system software and driver of my device. I am using software updater software that prompts when there is any update available for my software. It shows that there is an update for VLC player, sound driver and when I click to update the software. It goes on process. But I am still have earlier version. Why it is so any reason please let me know.

I thought it would be a mistake until I read this. I manually opened the menu and wanted to do an update manually via the Internet. But this did not work. Only USB memory can be upgraded. Therefore, there should be a difference between the automatic update and the update manually, but through the Internet. I think you can update manually via the Internet and can be updated manually with a USB memory. And also an update can be done automatically, but only through Internet.