Thread: Changing home agent though linked to a router?

Changing home agent though linked to a router?

I have my modem connected to a router sprint MBR900, and has a fine signal about 3 to 4 bars, but the ping is jumping all over a 1000 + MS 500MS then back to 100 MS and my download speed is quite low recently about 20-40KB / s, sometimes as low as 10 KB / s. Since I have the MSL, but the new smart view has no button "Go" and I do not know if the router can change the house agent. This CMD screenshot shows how unstable it was.

Re: Changing home agent though linked to a router?

I read your problem on the same forum and I would like to tell you that I have a 598U associated to an MBR-1000. The Home Agent is place in the USB modem. At what time the MBR-1000 attach to the internet is make use of the Home Agent that is put in the USB modem. You cannot modify the Home Agent from side to side the router, only among Smart view. I hope this information will help you.

You require for an elder edition, I just use the edition that is preloaded in the USB modem. So unset up the edition you have, and then put your USB modem in the workstation, and the installer should run, then you will have an elder edition of Smartview that permit you to modify the Home Agent. In order to access the information menu you have to write DATA##, #DATA##, or somewhat like that, then you enter the MSL code. Also if your latency is moving into the 1000+ms that could mean your modem is continually changing from evdo to 1xrtt.

I got my home agent altered, but previous to I tried the modem default smart view my router informed me of a firmware modernize this modernization made it where the router can modify your Home Agent for you if you provide it the address, I was really astonished at it myself. But my velocity are back currently staying in the 80-100MS range sometimes it goes to 200MS but typically goes back down. I am actually happy I got a cradlepoint router. I thing this information will help you.