Thread: How to configure advanced options in SIEMENS SL2_141

How to configure advanced options in SIEMENS SL2_141

I am here trying to configure SIEMENS SL2_141 modem. I want to turn on advance options in this. Like some filter stuff through which I can restrict my internet connectivity. I had seen a set of different modems comes loaded with many advance security solution. I want some help here to enable them. I don't have the manual also. Does anyone knows about using advance options of this modem.

I am here trying to configure NAT on this modem. But this thing is not working. I had tried a various thing but nothing worked. I am aware about some steps but nothing worked. I hope there will be some option to make this thing much more easier. I am going to switch to a new modem soon because this thing is a bit complicated to configure. It is quiet amazing if you are able to find the right manual. Ia m trying to search the same and want help if anyone found the same.

Whatever you are trying to find is inside the modem settings. Once you are in the admin page you can simply find all the things there. It is not really necessary to find the right manual. Most of the modem settings are quiet simple and same. You just have to follow the steps. So if you are enable to go ahead turning on the virtual servers, port triggers or dmz then go in any other router manual that this settings and enable the same.

Re: How to configure advanced options in SIEMENS SL2_141

i m not able to configare my dvr on nokia siemens sl2_141 router help me to search dmz and advance setting on same
    \