Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-03-2011

Unable to install Bitdefender 11 because of 360 safeguards

I cannot install antivirus software on my computer i.e. Bitdefender 11. The main reason for this problem is that the 360 security software which I had previously installed. Well, I've uninstalled the software completely from my system, but then I also believe that there is some part of it still present in the system. That's why I'm not yet able to fully install Bitdefender 11 in the system. So I have come here to seek your help regarding this problem. I know there's not much I can do here. So I'm expecting a little help from your side. So please help me.
Old 26-03-2011

Re: Unable to install Bitdefender 11 because of 360 safeguards

Well in my opinion what to do here is that you must completely remove all files that are associated with the file on your system. You have to do this from the Add / Remove program in the system. Once you have uninstalled all the software after you have to find all files that are associated with the 360 safeguards. So for that you have to go search option and from there you just type the 360 safeguards in the same. Thus, any file that has the name it will appear there. So once all the lists, you must manually delete one by one. So try this method and make it able to successfully delete all files in the system.
Old 26-03-2011

In my opinion you should try to find some programs that are using special software to make use of. And in this if you get the track so you will be able to successfully remove that software from your system. So you just find that in to the task manager. And after that you just find this service that is 360 safeguard in to the task manager. See if you continue working. If you find a service that is currently active and go off that particular service. So I hope this solution helps to some extent.
Old 26-03-2011

Well in my opinion I recommend you to make use of the third-party software which will successfully remove all traces of software which is remaining there. To my knowledge I am aware about a couple of software which will surely help you to get rid from this issue. One is the JV16 power tools. The other is the best of the lot. That is the Revo Uninstaller. This app will completely eliminate any program on your system which is not completely uninstalled by the system. Well, it makes no simple uninstall, but also completely removes all traces of him. I think we should deal with any of their tools. Would be best for you.
Old 26-03-2011

The solution which you guys have given over here I have tried that but it did not work for me. Actually in this I have tried to work with JV16 power tools but I do not get any solution. So after that I do go for the Revo Uninstaller application. So any other suggestions you have for me. So let me know about it. There are a number of methods that have applied to completely remove the file and none of them seem to me the desired result. If you have any other suggestions for me then not share it with me.
Old 26-03-2011

I have one information about it actually while searching about this on to the internet I have find out that the 360 software is made by the developers of the china. And one of my friend was there who was also going through the same issue. So to install Bitdefender 11 he completely removes the program and software 360 from the system and after having made abolishing the log file software. So after that you just confirm that whether the program is completely removed from your system or not? So in that case if you do not know then how to delete the registry files then you will have to do is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ 360. So I am sure that this solution will going to help you.
Old 03-04-2011

Well, I have the solution which I got from one of the website. Well over here I just want to know that have kept this in to the car kit. If so then it could be due to a software error. So to solve the problem that has to start with a fresh start. Whenever you are receiving calls on ipad to select screen instead of the car kit. It is likely that your problem is resolved. I know it's a strange solution, but what's the harm in trying. Try the previous proposal that I have given here and let me know if it works or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,