Thread: TCP/IP is disabled in Acer 7720 laptop

TCP/IP is disabled in Acer 7720 laptop

I have brought Acer 7720 which I bought some times ago. So over here I just want to tell you that with this I am very impressed and I am very happy about it. So I wanted to check some of the connections to the Internet on the laptop. So I needed to make sure some of the wifi connection on the laptop. So I turned the wifi and enter the ip address of my system, I got an error. So after that I have selected to repair the specific trouble, it was mentioned that the tcp / ip is not enabled connections. So according to that I have make necessary changes in this. But nothing seems to help me in my case. If you have any other solution to help me for this issue, then reply me as soon as possible.

re: TCP/IP is disabled in Acer 7720 laptop

There is a possibility that there is no tcp / ip protocol in the system. Because like the same issue I have faced in my system also. So to fix this matter in this you have to just select Network Connections and right click on it. And after right click on to it you just choose that and then go to see the TCP / IP in the system. If it is not present there in the system, then tick on the installation and install the most recent version of the TCP / IP in the system. Just attempt this trick certainly must help.

I think you should take a look at the device manager. And in that you just make sure for any error message that is displayed there? And in that you also look for the presence warnings in the manager to conceive. One thing I have to do this for you is that you're trying to connect any device with firmware hardware. If you are making use of that so you just stop that. And after completing this you just make sure that your Internet connection is displayed over there or not?

If you inquire me about it then I will advise you to download the software Xirrus. This particular software will definitely going to help you in your case. It is specially designed to resolve network harms. One of my friends who have the same trouble now after using this software the matter get resolved by making use of this software. And after reading all this in my opinion I think that the TCP/IP is in fact present there in the system, it's just not customary. So you just download this software and tell me over here that whether you get the solution for your issue or not.

I am also going through the same issue and in this also I am not able to get any appropriate solution which is going to help me in my case. I am really stuck with this issue. And the real frustration is that I am also not able to find the source of the problem. So because of that while working on my laptop it really irritating me. I believe that finding the solution in the other website would be the only option available here. Since it has been many days that I have not connected to the Internet. Anyway thanks for the suggestions and advice which you all guys have given over here.