Thread: PLC installation is impossible

PLC installation is impossible

I have a small problem, I look at the topics to see if I can not find my solution, but I am unable to locate. So now, I have a PC connected via Ethernet on my windows and I NeufBox4 7. I have a second PC with XP on the floor on which I installed in a first step, a Netgear USB 2. Adapting to have an internet connection. Unfortunately, this connection is weak, the installation seems simple enough does not work, I cannot make the connection. The 2 outlets are connected in PLC and Ethernet socket normal. It does not seem to be any special configuration to do. My 2 PC does see not on the network. Thank you in advance for any help provided by the users.

Re: PLC installation is impossible

Some cases require a CPL pairing before use. See instructions. In case you had an electrical installation phase rare in an individual case but check anyway must be taken both on the same phase. If necessary we must add a phase coupler on the switchboard. In the case of an electrical installation the presence of a downstream GFCI main breaker can be a barrier to the propagation of signals.

Disable the wireless connection if you want to check the quality of the connection CPL. As stated must surely synchronize lameness them see the manual boxes over your wired network card seems, according to your message, it is necessary to activate it. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue and you can then form the network which you want. I wish you all the best for the same and I hope you will able to resolve the problem.

To ensure that the CPL has nothing to do and not to aggregate problems apart from those of phase are the two CPL branch on a power strip, plug the one on NB4 and the other on the mic currently live on MB4 you replace the connection in a direct connection through the CPL. If you can move the computer to the floor next to the NB4, you do the same thing and you try to connect you with the Internet as the first machine.

guess the wired network adapter is disabled in LAN connection. If so, I turned and it tells me 'limited or no connection'. When the box between them, there is apparently encryption between them that we can match by pressing a button every 10 seconds for cpl or reset by the 2 Cpl. that, I did it too and it did not seem to work either. The instructions to download the cd is more than light and mentions only the specifications.

I PLC CPU is not very large and OUT points built in. Therefore, in order to complete the PLC is necessary to mount one or more units in and out of the back plate. INPUT / OUTPUT unit to the motherboard by blocking the top of the unit and out into the slot on the motherboard and the rotation of the input and output unit down as shown in the diagram below. Click the yellow card in the bottom of the slot, press the INPUT / OUTPUT unit firmly in place, and then release the yellow card. The input and output control is performed from the PLC to all different input devices and output devices. As can be seen in the figure above, there is still space available on the left side of the motherboard. This space is for any additional input and output units, as needed. The following figure shows a total of eight units ENTRY AND EXIT mounted Motherboard