Thread: Philips net tv server error

Philips net tv server error

At what time linked to the device (“television or Blu-Ray”) for the first time in Net TV, the server will communicate ‘Terms of Use’ and ‘Club Philips registration.' These pages are offered through a separate server. We have strengthened our security settings, causing a delay in the availability of these pages. As a result of a "Philips server not found" message may appear. Users of the television network connection for the first time or after a "Clear Memory Net TV" option, which could deal with this message. This is being restored now, we apologize for this

Re: Philips net tv server error

When I read your problem then I called to my friend he had same problem nearly 8 days before and now I got an e-mail from my friend (I was not expecting that. In fact,) the configuration of the firewall in the router can cause the problem. To install the correct configuration of the router is another brand of router; observe the documentation for your router. In most cases is as follows:
    • - Open a browser on a computer on your network, as the URL you type like http://190.158.2.1/ or http://193.167.3.1/.
    • - A menu screen will appear where you can reset your password and firewall configuration

When I read your problem on the same forum then I asked this problem to my brother because he also using net TV and as per his recommendation I would like to sagest you that probably, at the back of your router, there is a modem. Also, the modem may have a firewall installed. The similar story calculates for the modem, but you have to look, to what URL you must configure the modem. I hope when you try it then it will solve your problem.

Hello friends, not my IP-EPG seems to work for me - says "No program available" (incidentally, I have the digital channels do not know if it relates in some way) and the radio button shows me a menu that I can re-scan the channels (anything else). epg1.philips.nl is easy to get from my computer, but it gives me authorization error (not authorized (401)), means the television is connected to the Net TV service? if you have any better solution then please provide me.

I have the question for you related with this same problem as you said. Are you using DVB-S? If yes, then I think your IP-EPG is not working by ‘default’. I use DVB-C and analog together and the IP-EPG is working. And I think, the IP-EPG web url will be authorized only from an TV source. I thought you have to upgrade your DVB-S. And you have option of DVB-C which is working very fine for me. So I hope you will go with this or you can wait if it is not working by default then may be possible it will star working automatically.

For some routers on your computer must be connected by cable to router to access the menu.
    • If you see a firewall is established, basically put out of action the firewall temporarily and see if the internet television is work. If Net TV work then it was clear that the firewall was reason of the difficulty.
    • If you need the firewall is active, then configure it so that the IP address of the TV is on the list of Internet access. The IP address of the television can be found in the television menu. I hope it will help you