Thread: Is there any Microsoft Security configuration wizard like utility available for windows 7 ?

Is there any Microsoft Security configuration wizard like utility available for windows 7 ?

I hope you are clear with the title and i think you have got the reason why I have come here. Well the thing is that I wanted to know if there is any Microsoft Security configuration wizard like utility available for windows 7? If there is nay then do let me know. Well I did try to look in the internet for that particular purpose but unfortunately I was unable to get anything. So if you have any idea on this topic then do let me know about it.

Re: Is there any Microsoft Security configuration wizard like utility available for windows 7 ?

The answer is no, it is not available in windows 7 basic edition or any ultimate edition. This is because according to my knowledge it is available for the Windows Server products like the windows server 2003. So that’s why it is not yet available for the windows 7 now. So that’s what I have to say here and I suppose you have got the required amount of information on this topic. So do not look for any kind of such thing in the internet you will not get it. so I hope you have got the answer that you were looking for.

Re: Is there any Microsoft Security configuration wizard like utility available for windows 7 ?

Well I just happened to come across a article in the internet and it is being said there that the security configuration wizard is being supported by the windows xp, windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. So does that mean it can easily run in the above user operating system? Please do clarify the point to me as this topic is increasingly becoming more confusing. So help me decide on this topic. So any suggestions that you have then do let me know about it.

Yes security configuration wizard is present and is available for the windows 7 operating system. so do not worry you will get it in any of the Microsoft websites. So do have a look at the registry commands from the Microsoft websites and you will get the necessary information there itself. so do try that and let me know if you are able to work properly there or not. So the answer is yes, it is available in all editions of windows operating systems. So please do have a look. I hope I am clear with all the suggestions.